THE BROWNS BOARD

Fox Going In On Their Demographic

MLD Woody

I noticed this in the ads watching the game today. Fox is really going all in, across its programming, on appealing to its conservative demographic. Comedies about a nursing home, multiple sitcoms with pro-conservative humor and ideas, plus Fox News. 

I'm not saying it is wrong or right, it just seems like a heavy handed bet. 

But everything else is getting so polar and politicized, so why not. 

(yes, yes, yes... everything else is "MSM" and "liberal biased" and whatever else)

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I noticed this in the ads watching the game today. Fox is really going all in, across its programming, on appealing to its conservative demographic. Comedies about a nursing home, multiple sitcoms with pro-conservative humor and ideas, plus Fox News. 

(yes, yes, yes... everything else is "MSM" and "liberal biased" and whatever else)

Well I guess it's good that you made the last statement. And since that is true I'd have to ask so what? Do keep in mind the Fox News and the fox network are somewhat separate but be that as it may which sitcoms in particular do you think lean right? Frankly I don't think you are completely off base about the demographic that anybody targets so I was somewhat disappointed that fox didn't pick up the Roseanne Barr show. 

WSS

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Well thank God for Shep Smith, savior of Fox truthfulness in news. 🐡

Archived