THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

19 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Can't say I expected 2-1 starts from Cincinnati and Baltimore. 

Look for the Bungals to lose next week on the road against the Falcons. BTW, their up coming schedule is brutal. After that- Dolphins, Squeelers, Chiefs, Bucs, Saints. Prepare for a crash landing Bengal fans. 

Unfortunately, the Ratbirds play the Steelers next week, can we hope for another tie?

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Look for the Bungals to lose next week on the road against the Falcons. BTW, their up coming schedule is brutal. After that- Dolphins, Squeelers, Chiefs, Bucs, Saints. Prepare for a crash landing Bengal fans. 

Unfortunately, the Ratbirds play the Steelers next week, can we hope for another tie?

Root for the Meatwagon.

16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Jesus no wonder Fitzpatrick is doing so well. He has not only OJ Howard and Mike Evans, but Cameron Brate as well to get the ball to. Should be illegal!

EDIT: And Desean Jackson too. Definitely illegal.

Man I wish the Browns could get Mike Evans. 

3 minutes to go, the Steelers doing everything they can do to lose. I am pulling for Shitzpatrick to keep this comeback going.

Fitzmagic? or Shitspatrick?

16 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Hope you are feeling better!

Briefly......I'm freaking beat. 8th trip to the hospital since 2015. Includes boughts with pneumonio and  a bad kidney infection while in there.

Ive been dealing with an infected hip since 2014, a tunneling wound, my infectious diesease doctors want surgery my suregons do not advise it.

Oh well only in once this year but got to see freakin BROWNS WIN before I was admitted! I was really on some serious pain meds there, whoa.

GO BROWNS, 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

He finally became what we thought he was a flash in the pan.

That and they ought to rename the rule "touching the quarterback" 15 yards. Just make it Flag football, as far as the QB is concerned. 

Just now, LBC mike said:

Get well fast man.  Jesus

Thanks.

My wife is a now retired in June nurse after 42 years in the hospial and that has helped.

The diagnosis is lousy, have the surgery and spend months in the hospital and months in rehab up to a year with no guarantees -or- no surgery and maybe (probably) have the infection for years with the other bsd side effects.

So who's the starting quarterback or wide reciever questions dont bothrr me much.....hey you carry on.  ;)

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

And the Bucs have scored two touchdowns to pull within 3 with 5:43 left in the game. 

The old father time qb Roethisberger screwed me on a FL win I had Fitz vs ben and he got just enough to beat me despite Fitzpatrick getting a third consecutive 400+ yard game.

image.png.5a2707c3828c7337d15edaca9d961195.png in progress...

Cincinnati @ Carolina (-2.5) --- Sun 09/23 12:00 PM

Prediction: CIN 27 CAR 20

Final: CAR 31 CIN 21 - L/L... McCafrey has bulked up a little and is running well. CIN missed Mixon.

Denver @ Baltimore (-5.0) --- Sun 09/23 12:00 PM

Prediction: BLT 20 DNV 13

Final: BLT 27 DNV 14 - W/W... My "class" returned, but had the game been in Denver??? Broncos are better than I thought they'd be.

Pittsburgh @ Tampa Bay (even) --- Mon 09/24 07:15 PM

Prediction: TB 41 PTG 34

Final: PTG 30 TB 27 - L/L... Fitztragic played the first half. At least 2 of his three INTs were as much the fault of others as they were his, but PTG brought the heat.

image.png.be14608bf5d811b6b5ab546cb7a57d2b.png

On 9/21/2018 at 3:11 AM, Zombo said:

At what point do the whiny Steelers just shut up and play up to their talent? It is Soap Opera Story versus Feel Good Story as the surprising Bucs try to keep FitzMagic going. And against the Steelers pass defense? Why Not. BUCCANEERS 33 STEELERS 27

Screen-Shot-2018-09-18-at-1.50.12-PM.png

qXhwlC4lPzWdFz0fKiNzPeQlDT5eNL4K5iMiZjVa

WoW, very close with your score prediction.

As for Fitz. . . .  it's like this.  It's his 14th season.  We know who he is by now.  Yeh, he had a couple of good games but he threw 3 INT's Monday Night.  His record against PIT is 0-6.

The Steelers are getting better but they are not very good.  TB is an average team with a backup QB.  PIT barely got out of there with the win.

1 hour ago, finger Mellon said:

WoW, very close with your score prediction.

As for Fitz. . . .  it's like this.  It's his 14th season.  We know who he is by now.  Yeh, he had a couple of good games but he threw 3 INT's Monday Night.  His record against PIT is 0-6.

The Steelers are getting better but they are not very good.  TB is an average team with a backup QB.  PIT barely got out of there with the win.

And now they take on the Ratbirds.  And like I said, root for the meatwagon.

So...as predictions go, I am of the opinion that the winner of this divsion may take it at like 9-7.   

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

And now they take on the Ratbirds.  And like I said, root for the meatwagon.

So...as predictions go, I am of the opinion that the winner of this divsion may take it at like 9-7.   

May even be one of those .500 or less division winners and ZERO wild cards, it happens. BAL or CIN? PIT could still easily be 0-4 now.

Archived