THE BROWNS BOARD

Went Shopping in a Browns' Shirt Today

Tour2ma

Not a big thing for most of y'all, but here in East Texas today... it was.

Drew about 8 different comments from a simple "congratulations" to a couple "nice shirt"s to a couple more extended conversations.

One was a Raiders fan who is no longer looking forward to seeing us come to town Sunday-week. Even said he was hoping that his Raiders had a shot at picking Baker... 😮

Another was a Saints fan who knew we should have beat them last Sunday. The Browns have been his "AFC team" for a long time.

Of course there was a couple "comics" with stuff like, "So now you wear the shirt in public!"

Truth is that I've been wearing various Browns shirts out and about forever... and Cavs and Indians, too.

But today my Browns shirt got noticed...

Did I mention that a very attractive woman in very well-formed jeans and an equally well-formed tee-shirt was one of the "Nice shirt"ers? "Back at ya," said I... :)

Mayfield jerseys selling out fast in Cleveland. I heard the TNF game drew 8 million viewers, the highest ever for NFLN. It's turned into national sports news, it was almost all Baker all the time on the radio on the drive back home. 

29 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Mayfield jerseys selling out fast in Cleveland. I heard the TNF game drew 8 million viewers, the highest ever for NFLN. It's turned into national sports news, it was almost all Baker all the time on the radio on the drive back home. 

Last night's game was the highest rated NFL Network game ever? 

Hell, could you imagine the ratings if Mayfield was the starter going in to the game? 

I like the Baker beard T-shirt as well...

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Last night's game was the highest rated NFL Network game ever?  Hell, could you imagine the ratings if Mayfield was the starter going in to the game? 

The way they featured Baker in the promos all week, half the nation probably thought he was starting...

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

My Browns thong seemed to get a lot of attention today, too. 

Wearing it over your pants again?

1. Those etsy ones suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...
  2. Couple better ones on teepublic...
  3. Then back to Suckville on redbubble...

The one Canton Dawg posted is the best so far... and not by a little.

C'mon CD, share your source!

17 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:
  1. Those etsy ones suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...
  2. Couple better ones on teepublic...
  3. Then back to Suckville on redbubble...

The one Canton Dawg posted is the best so far... and not by a little.

C'mon CD, share your source!

https://www.herewegocleveland.com/shop/

Thanks CD, unfortunately they are only taking orders through XL & I wear XXL. I'll be emailing them....BTW, here's my favorite shop... REALLY some unique stuff & don't forget to look at their "Etch-A-Sketch" art. It's amazing!

https://gvartwork.com/collections/t-shirts

Mike

Archived