THE BROWNS BOARD

UN

BaconHound

Erupts with laughter at Trumps nonsensical claims.  Guess when you aren’t at a rally the truth hurts.

Ok trumpettes begin your spin.

The UN sucks.  Get rid of the UN.  Drain the swamp.  Damn Obamao.  Trump has done more in 2 years than Washington, Lincoln, Teddy, Franklin, Harry all combined. MAGA. 

• This guy says it well in response to someone complaining about Trump boasting and exaggerating during his speech:
  • vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    Conserv_58  Sentinel  9 hours ago

"Give me some boasting and a little exaggeration over bowing to and kissing the rings of terrorist dictators, apologizing for and bad mouthing this country, making back room deals with terrorist nations and positioning ones self as being a spineless wimp as Obama did.

We never heard the islamo-marxist stand up for this country and tell the globalists that we will never accept being dictated to by any unauthorized globalist backed organization. On the contrary, Obama, being pro open borders globalist, George Soros’ puppet, was praising the virtues of Agenda 21, fear mongering global warming, open borders along with spewing anti Christianity and pro muslim/Sharia law garbage.

I applaud Trump, flaws and all, for telling the rest of the world we are not going to take being abused and taken advantage of any more."

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And here's where we somewhat agree. I've said often that I wish this guy should STFU. On the other hand it's a different type of laughing stock. The previous Administration was like your stupid Rich uncle that you could kiss his butt and he would just give you money no matter what kind of a turd you were. Back home in Iran they were laughing behind his back. As where our trade so-called Partners who are robbing Us blind.

9 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Erupts with laughter at Trumps nonsensical claims.  Guess when you aren’t at a rally the truth hurts.

The UN sucks.  Get rid of the UN.  Drain the swamp.  Damn Obamao.  Trump has done more in 2 years than Washington, Lincoln, Teddy, Franklin, Harry all combined. MAGA. 

Only an pooper would stick up for a bunch of foreign leeches over his own President.  

27 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

blah blah blah, I don't know about the subject, but I'll like the UN because they don't like Trump

"sigh". Wish you would actually SEE what is going on in our country with the left, and in the world.

"THE U.N. EXPOSED - How the United States Sabotages America's Security and Fails the World" by Eric Shawn. It's an older book now - updated with scumbucket Kofi Anan having left.

Another book that is excellent - "GERMS - Biological Weapons and America's Secret War" It's about germ warfare defense, etc. And how America entered into a treaty with the Soviets to limit research to only defensive measures. But right after the treaty, the Soviets went hell bent in secret labs, to develop offensive weapons.

Liberals don't see with their eyes, they see with emotions. Pretty clusterfookie, methinks.

However, in the first two years - name a president that has accomplished as much.

I couldn't care less about the world. We never had anything to do with WWI and WWII starting. We had nothing to do with

the nazis coming to power and sickenly going genocidal, read the book on the UN corruption, and most of America is sick and tired of being the globe's "million dollar man" - giving millions and billions and billions to help the world, only to get used and abused.

OUR DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT isn't playing those games anymore. He doesn't want to be the leader of earth, like megalomaniac buttock and moochelle, and won't play dirty deep state/big government games on us....that is why we ELECTED HIM. We don't care if the dirty deep state bureaucrats hate him - that is why we ELECTED HIM.

Any liberal who actually finds and reads those books will have to wear sunglasses, because the light will be bright. You will actually SEE the world.

44 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

After actually watching his speech to the UN, they were laughing with him, not at him.  As usual the anti Trump media spins the story in a negative way.  Typical.

They were laughing at him at first and then with him when he said he had not expected that reaction. Be accurate.

On 9/26/2018 at 7:44 AM, Westside Steve said:

Back home in Iran they were laughing behind his back. 

I remember Obozo and John Kerry boasting about the Iran deal (aka handout) on TV.

In the very next segment, they show Iranians burning the US flag chanting “Death to America”.

The U.S. looked like the biggest fools on the planet.

I say let those bitches hate us for free.

On 9/25/2018 at 10:07 PM, BaconHound said:

Well let's see Washington was a lot richer than Trump part of the one half of 1% as well as a traitor. Honest Abe oversaw The Butchery of over a half million Americans. I forget what Teddy Roosevelt did, sorry. Something involving koala bear is right? FDR kicked off the social programs that would destroy an entire under class of Americans and dragged out World War II. Harry S Truman was the first and only major world leader to use weapons of mass destruction against civilians. Well not really but we thinkd the rest of them are evil. I'm surprised you didn't list Obammy in that group. 

😂😂😂😂😂

WSS

Archived