THE BROWNS BOARD

2018 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 4

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans!   Kenny Albert and Jamal Oronde Barber are announcing the Browns @ Raiders  road, and late regional single header game for The NFL On FOx, seen regionally, and locally on WOIO FOX Channel 8, seen live on HD.

WOIO CBS Channel 19 is also televising both the Bengals @ Falcons, and Saints @ N.Y. Giants early regional and primary late regional, double header games in Cleveland, for The NFL On CBS, all games seen also seen live n HD.

https://506sports.com/

https://www.506sports.com/

5 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So they are going to force feed the Chargers down the throat of  LA.....not that you LAers don't deserve having something shoved down your throats.

:o

Yes they are.    Got to figure out a way to sell tickets for the Chargers games in LA.

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

In what?  Their  22,000 seat stadium?    Guffaw!  (Excuse me....27,000 seats....that is not as big as Akron U's stadium)

Yep...that and the concern that they're going to have to sell seats when they move in with the Rams to the 80k seat stadium.

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

Yep...that and the concern that they're going to have to sell seats when they move in with the Rams to the 80k seat stadium.

I suspect that they will want ignorant prices for those seats.   

What are they asking for in old Snub Nose stadium?   And what are they (and the Rams) going to want for tickets in the new stadium?

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I suspect that they will want ignorant prices for those seats.   

What are they asking for in old Snub Nose stadium?   And what are they (and the Rams) going to want for tickets in the new stadium?

No clue what they're getting or what the prices will be.  I'm sure its pretty high.   Parking at stub hub is $100

2 minutes ago, Mark O said:

No clue what they're getting or what the prices will be.  I'm sure its pretty high.   Parking at stub hub is $100

With the ennui and apathy that these two teams could be shown by LA  (unless they are winning big)....they could have a half empty stadium most nights.   At least that is my projection. 

Something I found:

The Rams' tickets for premium seats are $375 per game, and the Chargers' are $350.  But these also require the purchase of a stadium seat license for as much as $100,000, necessary for the cost of construction of the privately financed stadium.

Both teams obviously will sell the other three-quarters of the stadium at much lower prices, and the ticket prices won't change during the stadium's first three years.

"It's very hard to compete at the highest level if you don't have a first-class facility, and that's something that our family has been working toward for a long time," said John Spanos, the Chargers' president of football operations. "We're excited that it's here soon."

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

With the ennui and apathy that these two teams could be shown by LA  (unless they are winning big)....they could have a half empty stadium most nights.   At least that is my projection. 

Something I found:

The Rams' tickets for premium seats are $375 per game, and the Chargers' are $350.  But these also require the purchase of a stadium seat license for as much as $100,000, necessary for the cost of construction of the privately financed stadium.

Both teams obviously will sell the other three-quarters of the stadium at much lower prices, and the ticket prices won't change during the stadium's first three years.

"It's very hard to compete at the highest level if you don't have a first-class facility, and that's something that our family has been working toward for a long time," said John Spanos, the Chargers' president of football operations. "We're excited that it's here soon."

By comparison Gipper. When I bought in circa 1995 the PSLs for my two seats totaled $1,500, (the inflation calculator says that's $2,500 in 2017 dollars) payable over three years in $500 installments. 

FWIW, Browns premium 100 level between the 30 yard lines average $105 face value.  50 yard line Club seats are less than $375. 

What I don't get is why an AFC card Browns/Raiders game is on FOX 8 in the first place.. Most Browns/AFC matchups are on CBS 19.. unless the Browns play an NFC opponent. They always play on FOX..

Archived