THE BROWNS BOARD

It could happen - it happens

calfoxwc

I"ve been a bodyguard again. About ten years ago, our friends' kids noticed a white sedan following their school bus. Then their aunt

started being there when they got home from school. then, one day, that same white sedan, a man inside, followed them after they got off the school bus, and they were terrified. They took off running, the white sedan pulled into their driveway just as they got to their front porch where their aunt was after coming out of their house.

She was yelling and got the license #. So, I was there every day right at the bus stop and walked them home. Subject in car was arrested.

So, now, it's social media. Friends' kids were on social media - on their phones, and they can see and talk to each other in a party line.

Except the oldest, almost a teen, started getting called and txts wanting her to talk to him. So, she's frightened, police came out that evening, haven't gotten any follow-up - except it's an out-of-country number. An illegal? who knows.

So, their daughter asked for me to be there when she gets off the bus. The first day, she was afraid to go into her house...She is pretty good now - I don't have to be right THERE, but I was asked to still keep an eye out for the rest of the week.

That is so sad - and Glenn Beck tells of a bad incident on the same kind of idea - only it was gaming.

It isn't paranoia when there is legit occurences and dangers, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived