THE BROWNS BOARD

Question

Westside Steve

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

This was a mistake by Dems. Rosenstien likes Kavanaugh. The FBI is only going to interview those who already have no knowledge of this nonsense. Under an FBI investigation the press and Dems are going to have to shut up.

I predict they wrap this up and even some Dems will vote for the judge.

I would hope so. Nobody hated Kavanaugh until a week ago. I mean of course the Democrats and some of the members here will hate anybody Trump puts up but that's not the point.

Given the fact that the FBI won't prove or disprove much of anything and limited scope and time. I have absolutely no doubt that at the end of the week they will be outraged because they weren't allowed to probe this or that or didn't have enough time or some BS.

WSS

so, little commie dirty matt damon apparently did a sick skit on SNL.

He played Kavanaugh dribbling water down his shirt, etc etc etc etc.

But he says he has 10 million bucks and would sue anybody who ever besmirched HIS name.

Way out of control. They want to start a civil war of sorts if they have to.

Big serious trouble is here.

Haven't had my coffee yet. lol

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I would hope so. Nobody hated Kavanaugh until a week ago. I mean of course the Democrats and some of the members here will hate anybody Trump puts up but that's not the point.

Given the fact that the FBI won't prove or disprove much of anything and limited scope and time. I have absolutely no doubt that at the end of the week they will be outraged because they weren't allowed to probe this or that or didn't have enough time or some BS.

WSS

Of course, but they will no longer have enouhh public support to delay or block his confirmation.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so, little commie dirty matt damon apparently did a sick skit on SNL.

He played Kavanaugh dribbling water down his shirt, etc etc etc etc.

But he says he has 10 million bucks and would sue anybody who ever besmirched HIS name.

Way out of control. They want to start a civil war of sorts if they have to.

Big serious trouble is here.

Haven't had my coffee yet. lol

The hypocrisy on the left defies reason time after time:

Liberals LOVE guy who defended Harvey Weinstein because he mocked Kavanaugh on SNL!!

https://therightscoop.com/liberals-love-guy-who-defended-harvey-weinstein-because-he-mocked-kavanaugh-on-snl/

40 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Of course, but they will no longer have enouhh public support to delay or block his confirmation.

I get the feeling they don't really care about him they just want to make sure that women are whipped up for the midterms. Feinstein already walked it back a little bit changing her position to one that states he doesn't have the temperament to be a Supreme Court Justice. As if someone who would be angry by being accused of a horrendous crime would take it in stride.

Hopefully they can pick off a few Red State Democrat senators.

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You really don't have to go down the playing stupid path every time and pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. If alleging sexual misconduct is not that big a deal to you even if it has extreme negative effects on a man's life then I think your position is fuked up. I gave you the example of a black man being accused of rape or something similar by a woman who is an outspoken racist and he loses his job and or does jail time. You wouldn't think she should be prosecuted for that? But it's okay if the accused is a white male?

WSS

Holy Shmuck Steve I give up. I can't be any clearer. I'm not doing this game where you put words in my mouth and I have to go defend myself. If you don't follow, or choose not to follow, I give up

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Holy Shmuck Steve I give up. I can't be any clearer. I'm not doing this game where you put words in my mouth and I have to go defend myself. If you don't follow, or choose not to follow, I give up

Not asking you to play any game you made yourself pretty clear. It doesn't really bother you if some woman ruins a guy's life. Just a shrug of the shoulders and all good. Blow me.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

you aren't holy, but you ARE a shmuck birdbrain, woodypeckerhead. all you do is play your sick little games.

We need an ornithologist on this board.

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

By the way another thing I expect from this week of so-called investigation is that there'll be a few more crackpots come out of the woodwork especially since Stormy Daniels Law Firm is involved.

By the way to whoever said that a classic sign PTSD is not remembering what really happened, that should make a suffer a terrible Witness. Another thing that causes huge gaps in memory like where you were when you were how you got there and how you got back is lying about the one beer you had.

WSS

You can see the dems are going to make an issue of his drinking. Wow a college student who liked to drink beer? Disgraceful (even if he was tops in his law school class at Yale) We can't have no John Belushi Animal House type on the Supreme Court. And what about some of his High School writings in his year book (when he was 16 years old) where the democrat senator nailed him for using some kind of code word for farting? He is a obviously a degenerate and doesn't rise to the high standards of the democrats. 

Yale classmate says Kavanaugh misled Congress on his drinking habits

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/409170-yale-classmate-says-kavanaugh-misled-congress-on-his-drinking-habits

you can bet his yale classmate is a hardcore leftist demoquack.

NOT a demoquack says differently.

https://www.wweek.com/news/2018/09/25/chris-dudley-was-brett-kavanaughs-college-drinking-buddy/

I mean, this is his yale classmate fink:

54b49edd58431.image.jpg

http://www.technicianonline.com/arts_entertainment/article_768c9d0c-9ad2-11e4-bc4c-8b19f0b1bd02.html

this is just insane.

Everyone on the left has everything to gain with demeaning Kavanaugh to keep him off the Court.

Everyone who DEFENDS him has everything to lose - threats to their children, screamed at in restaurants, death threats, reputations ruined, etc etc etc.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:23 PM, Tour2ma said:

If the allegations are shown to be false and Cavanaugh was truthful in his testimony, then he should be confirmed 100-0.

Stuart

You must remember that the FBI doesn't determine guilt or innocence. They present their findings and  conclusions are drawn from others.

Guess who gets to draw conclusions from the FBI report?  Yes, these vermin democRATS.  Here we go again.

and a close friend of his, Dudley, says it never happened. Never.

the lefties will keep coming out of the woodwork. The stakes are too high - they won't let Kavanaugh change the court balance.

No matter what they do.

If Pres Trump has to nominate someone else - even a woman, they will destroy her too.

Deadly serious brownshirt nazi-like nutjobs.

24 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Whether theyre proven false or not, I would personally like to see the entirety of the senate guillotined and their heads put on spikes on the mall. 

Spot on! 

Congress is the biggest scourge in DC, not the Prez, not the Supreme Court.

This problem won’t go away until there are term limits.

Wow, is that something we can all agree on across the board? That Congress is terrible, is corrupt, and should have term limits?

I mean, a good number here will probably follow that up with "Yeah, all the liberals are terrible and corrupt and need term limits!". Right, right, typical blind party nonsense.... BUT, we may actually all agree on the term limits thing. 

On 9/30/2018 at 12:25 PM, Westside Steve said:

I get the feeling they don't really care about him they just want to make sure that women are whipped up for the midterms. Feinstein already walked it back a little bit changing her position to one that states he doesn't have the temperament to be a Supreme Court Justice. As if someone who would be angry by being accused of a horrendous crime would take it in stride.

Hopefully they can pick off a few Red State Democrat senators.

WSS

Trump has been a kingmaker. I believe this will all backfire. For the love of God, liberal azz Kagan appointed this guy to a judgeship and heaped praise on him. America needs this man to be confirmed, and then we need Ginsturd to bow out.............whatever that would consist of.

Archived