THE BROWNS BOARD

Why was Amos Jones hired

LondonBrown

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Well we have two good coordinators

Rams are doing better or worse without Williams? Special teams coach any good? OC? Maybe. My question is...which two? Their previous team didn't want them back. They must have been expendable to them. Why are they imperative to keep? I mean after all is said and done, they still suck.

5 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

Don't the Rams have Wade Philips ?  Another good d coordinator former HC.  

Yes they also have seven different starters from 2016, including All Pros Peters and Suh, so I don't know why we are comparing them.

Zombo

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Well we have two damn good coordinators

FIFY...

And Wade Phillips is a great D coord...

On 10/1/2018 at 11:55 PM, The Gipper said:

They found a way to lose that’s what I’m saying the matter how hard they play or whatever there’s always something that causes this team to lose and it’s usually comes down to coachingThey found a way to lose that’s what I’m saying the matter how hard they play or whatever there’s always something that causes this team to lose and it’s usually comes down to coaching

They found a way to win, but the refs decided they’d have to win it again.  Unfortunately, they only had the 1 win in them....

5 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

They found a way to win Sunday? In what universe? I saw a feline coach lose another one. 1-32-1 

Hue can take the blame for a lot of things, but 999 times of 1000 that game ends with the browns in victory formation because the refs don’t Shmuck up the first down call.  

Simple as that, with all the mistakes the browns made, they still had the game won until captain cataract forgot how to do his job. 

19 hours ago, RoyceRolls said:

Hue can take the blame for a lot of things, but 999 times of 1000 that game ends with the browns in victory formation because the refs don’t Shmuck up the first down call.  

Simple as that, with all the mistakes the browns made, they still had the game won until captain cataract forgot how to do his job. 

Blaming the refs is never part of a winning formula. It's the sport of losers!

4 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Blaming the refs is never part of a winning formula. It's the sport of losers!

Usually I agree, except in cases where the refs literally take a win, and say “no”. 

It isn’t even a “what-if” scenario. It’s literally a matter of “if the ref isn’t Retarded, we’re talking about the 2-1-1 browns”

Archived