THE BROWNS BOARD

I fukked up

Westside Steve

Actually instead of just deleting the one post I mistakenly deleted the entire pretty scummy accusation thread. 14 pages but I think we all know what's been going on. I tried to delete old Browns fans last post because when you click on the link it's one of those crap advertisements that will not disappear from your phone.

I'll start the thread over.

WSS

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually instead of just deleting the one post I mistakenly deleted the entire pretty scummy accusation thread. 14 pages but I think we all know what's been going on. I tried to delete old Browns fans last post because when you click on the link it's one of those crap advertisements that will not disappear from your phone.

I'll start the thread over.

WSS

I don't use my phone but my laptop and when I link the site on google it goes straight to the site. I have listed the same site (The Right Scoop) many times and as far as I know there has never been any problem. If there is a problem I will contact this site and let them know about it. It may be something they are not aware of .Let me know.

6 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I don't use my phone but my laptop and when I link the site on google it goes straight to the site. I have listed the same site (The Right Scoop) many times and as far as I know there has never been any problem. If there is a problem I will contact this site and let them know about it. It may be something they are not aware of .Let me know.

Quire possibly. For those of us on Androids we've seen these before it's a spinning wheel that says congratulations you've won this crap or that crap. You can't back out of it so you have to close down.

WSS

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Quire possibly. For those of us on Androids we've seen these before it's a spinning wheel that says congratulations you've won this crap or that crap. You can't back out of it so you have to close down.

WSS

I will let them know about it. 

They have some good people who run the site and I emailed and told them exactly the problem you had Steve...I'll let you know what they say.

32 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

how many times did i tell u stupid fukkers about some of these sites u guys link to? get some proper anti virus and it'll light ur sht up when u try to connect to these spamlording prisonplanet horseshiit sites. U guys often link to pages u didnt actually visit. 

I link to this site a lot and there has never been a problem. I emailed the site and let them know what happened to WSS.  Cleve I am sure you know more about this than me. Any ideas why WSS would have a problem like this on his Android phone? When I google the site on my laptop it goes straight to the site with no problems.

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I link to this site a lot and there has never been a problem. I emailed the site and let them know what happened to WSS.  Cleve I am sure you know more about this than me. Any ideas why WSS would have a problem like this on his Android phone? When I google the site on my laptop it goes straight to the site with no problems.

i cant speak to that site specifically, but i know alot of cals and sometimes ur links light up the ole anti virus on the main pc. Because sites like u guys link to prey on older people who often dont have anti virus. Its rife with pop ups for longevity products etc,etc......ive had to get my dad to forbid my mother from accessing some of these places. They're charlatans pretending to br cpnservatives, ie alex jones, so they can prey on older people. So these malware writers pay peopke like alex jones alot of money to get access to the devices that people who like him access his website with. This is a reknowned scam. 

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

i cant speak to that site specifically, but i know alot of cals and sometimes ur links light up the ole anti virus on the main pc. Because sites like u guys link to prey on older people who often dont have anti virus. Its rife with pop ups for longevity products etc,etc......ive had to get my dad to forbid my mother from accessing some of these places. They're charlatans pretending to br cpnservatives, ie alex jones, so they can prey on older people. So these malware writers pay peopke like alex jones alot of money to get access to the devices that people who like him access his website with. This is a reknowned scam. 

I have Avast antivirus. I did contact the site though and let them know the problems WSS had.

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

how many times did i tell u stupid fukkers about some of these sites u guys link to? get some proper anti virus and it'll light ur sht up when u try to connect to these spamlording prisonplanet horseshiit sites. U guys often link to pages u didnt actually visit. 

Ditch winblows and antivirus is a thing of the past 

I use Bitdefender and Malawarebytes.

Haven't looked at PC Matic yet. Looking to add some security to our home. First, this week,

front and back motion detector lights. Then, a camera outfit. I don't think I'm interested in one that

is connected to a service 24-7...

Archived