THE BROWNS BOARD

Palin for Senate? oh, hell yeah ! Murkowski is a liberal shill

calfoxwc

I think Murkowski might be realizing now that she made a serious political miscalculation. She is now back peddling some and says she will vote present instead of no for Kavanaugh's nomination. Not good enough. Alaska can do better. She needs to be primaried by a conservative in Alaska in 2020. 

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think Murkowski might be realizing now that she made a serious political miscalculation. She is now back peddling some and says she will vote present instead of no for Kavanaugh's nomination. Not good enough. Alaska can do better. She needs to be primaried by a conservative in Alaska in 2020. 

Pardon me for being cynical but didn't the Montana guy said he would fly back to Washington to vote Yes if she was going to vote no and now that she says she's only voting present he's going to his daughter's wedding? I'm not sure of her motivations here but I don't trust her that much. I saw the speech and it was horseshitt.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Pardon me for being cynical but didn't the Montana guy said he would fly back to Washington to vote Yes if she was going to vote no and now that she says she's only voting present he's going to his daughter's wedding? I'm not sure of her motivations here but I don't trust her that much. I saw the speech and it was horseshitt.

WSS

Being the ONLY republican to vote no for Kavanaugh I am convinced this is for political cover. it won't work.

Archived