THE BROWNS BOARD

Congratulations Associate Justice Kavanaugh!

The only person who never makes mistakes, is the loser who never DOES anything.

WoodyPeckerhead never DOES anything.

I'm proud to make a mistake once in a while - it means I'm living live like everybody else

on this board.

Except for one, poopy-feathered, do nothing/knows NOTHING birdbrain loser sombeitch woodpecker.

What's sick, woodypeckerhead, is that you can't stand everybody else with stories and jokes and intelligently thought out reasons for what they believe.... if you disagree with them, because it shrinks your numb woodpecker brain into a little pretzel.

You have nothing to add except quirky, sissy little nonsense bitches and negative attention.

Woodpecker's posts make a cement penguin statue seem intelligent.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, that. No I'm not letting him live that down because it was really sad and pathetic.

I know you want to protect him though. Go for it.

Remember that neurosurgeon too? That was a good one lol

Actually I don't. I'm sure it was a life-altering event. 🙂

WSS

41 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually I don't. I'm sure it was a life-altering event. 🙂

WSS

No, but it was hilarious. Matter of fact anti Obamacare posts linking to a neurosurgeon about his thoughts and real life experience. Sounds legit, right?

Turns out he wasn't really a neurosurgeon at all. But that wasn't until he was plastered all around right wing media and Cal ate that Sheet up 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No, but it was hilarious. Matter of fact anti Obamacare posts linking to a neurosurgeon about his thoughts and real life experience. Sounds legit, right?

Turns out he wasn't really a neurosurgeon at all. But that wasn't until he was plastered all around right wing media and Cal ate that Sheet up 

I've been known to buy into bulshit stories myself.

😱

WSS

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2018 at 4:24 PM, Canton Dawg said:

HAPPY BRET KAVANAUGH CONFIRMATION DAY!

Let the liberal hissy fits begin!

On 10/6/2018 at 4:34 PM, hammertime said:

A victory for women and men.  A victory for America.

November could get ugly for the Democratic party.

On 10/6/2018 at 8:32 PM, StinkHole said:

Stuart

Cant wait till RBG either retires or expires...will be 6-3 conservative majority!

Image result for ruth bader ginsburg memes

PoliticoSupreme Court turns away Planned Parenthood defunding cases

Screenshot_20181210-121210~2.png

3 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Just think...all that liberal lying, and gnashing of teeth for nothing.

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

nothing yet.  I see that decision as based on legality, not political, which is fine.

We'll see as years go by. A few more CONSTITUTION judges and we are saved as a free country.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

And you might be right. He could be another John Roberts whom he sided with. I hope you are wrong though...I hope this guy at least remembers how far those on the left went out of their way to destroy him and conservatives had to stick their necks out for him to save him instead of taking the other route of trying to win the left's  favor. We will see...time will tell

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

And you might be right. He could be another John Roberts whom he sided with. I hope you are wrong though...I hope this guy at least remembers how far those on the left went out of their way to destroy him and conservatives had to stick their necks out for him to save him instead of taking the other route of trying to win the left's  favor. We will see...time will tell

My hope is that he only leans toward the constitution and not how any political team fans think he should. 

11 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

My hope is that he only leans toward the constitution and not how any political team fans think he should. 

..or not have judges appointed as constitutional judges make unconstitutional rulings to make the liberal DC crowd happy so they can attend all the parties in DC and be in good graces. Obamacare really didn't have a constitutional leg to stand on until Roberts declared the individual mandate was a tax which was something the Obama administration had argued all along it was not a tax..

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

..or not have judges appointed as constitutional judges make unconstitutional rulings to make the liberal DC crowd happy so they can attend all the parties in DC and be in good graces. Obamacare really didn't have a constitutional leg to stand on until Roberts declared the individual mandate was a tax which was something the Obama administration had argued all along it was not a tax..

Again, I want my judges not leaning any particular way. Stick to the constitution.

On 12/10/2018 at 12:12 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Same can be said for the premature crowing and celebrating of a conservative majority that will uphold conservative values on the Supreme Court from elements on the right, it seems.

9 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Same can be said for the premature crowing and celebrating of a conservative majority that will uphold conservative values on the Supreme Court from elements on the right, it seems.

I don't think everything is a right or left issue. Mostar interpretation of the Constitution as opposed to rewriting the Constitution. At least that's how it should be

WSS

Archived