THE BROWNS BOARD

Saudi Arabia Assassination

OldBrownsFan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LogicIsForSquares said:

If Khashoggi was a US citizen do you think the reaction would be any different? I don’t. The Saudis have oil and Trump has the right lined out to hold his pocket on anything he says. 

I guess you can think what you want. While you are thinking which US officials do you suppose would really take the Hardline regardless of cost? You think Obama would have gone to war? McCain? Hillary?

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I guess you can think what you want. While you are thinking which US officials do you suppose would really take the Hardline regardless of cost? You think Obama would have gone to war? McCain? Hillary?

WSS

You don’t have to go to war but you certainly can do more than “well we make a lot of money from them” shoulder shrugging. 

I would be just as critical of any other the others if they were in office and took the same course. The US continues to lick the balls of the Sand Clampetts.

I took it as differentiating between the prince - who may have to go to jail, and the entire country and King, etc.

While I know there are thousands, hundreds of thousands of Great Americans in the field - with dirty bastidge traitor brennan and clapper....

I don't trust information from the top of the CIA and NSA without a lot of collaboration. brennan and clapper are deep state egg-sucking America hating, globalist loving weasels.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't trust information from the top of the CIA and NSA without a lot of collaboration. 

i'll actually agree with you here. The fact that the Turks were all over this from day 1 tho is what has me believing it. The Turks know all about these Saudi faggots and they're not having em anymore. 

dis insist missing Post contributor left Turkey consulate ...
Oct 15, 2018 - Khashoggi went from interviewing Osama bin Laden in the 1980s to ... Based on the nature of his disappearance and claims from Turkish ...
Oct 13, 2018 - WATCH: Turkey says it has recordings of Jamal Khashoggi's murder ... Osama bin Laden and associates are seen in Afghanistan in this photo ...

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If Khashoggi was a US citizen do you think the reaction would be any different? I don’t. The Saudis have oil and Trump has the right lined out to hold his pocket on anything he says. 

We import very little oil from them.  They are more of a strategic alliance (i.e. Iran) than anything else.

Top sources and amounts of U.S. petroleum imports (percent share of total), respective exports, and net imports, 2017 million barrels per day
Import sources Gross imports Exports
Canada 4.05 (40%) 0.87
Saudi Arabia 0.96 (9%) <0.01
Mexico 0.68 (7%) 1.08
6 more rows
Oct 3, 2018

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We import very little oil from them.  They are more of a strategic alliance (i.e. Iran) than anything else.

Top sources and amounts of U.S. petroleum imports (percent share of total), respective exports, and net imports, 2017 million barrels per day
Import sources Gross imports Exports
Canada 4.05 (40%) 0.87
Saudi Arabia 0.96 (9%) <0.01
Mexico 0.68 (7%) 1.08
6 more rows
Oct 3, 2018

This makes even less sense now. They aren’t much of an ally because they export terrorism and spread the Wahhabi sect of Islam which is bat sh-it crazy.

Jordan or Kuwait have to be easier to play ball with. 

9 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

This makes even less sense now. They aren’t much of an ally because they export terrorism and spread the Wahhabi sect of Islam which is bat sh-it crazy.

Jordan or Kuwait have to be easier to play ball with. 

Trump has "major" dealings in the works with Saudi's. They're in and out of Trump tower constantly. He wants as many business ties as possible after he's done being potus. That's what this was all about. He saw how those hillbilly's turned the CF into a cash machine and he wanted in. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe he had some dirt on the Democrats and the Deep state. Now he shares a cubicle with Vince Foster.

WSS

Bingo !

image.png.3ed39e0a5cbaa9d0d93bffc2f7bb468f.png

He didn't have a Fiance - he had recently gotten married.

image.thumb.png.6dc9d453e139c7f277f0efd42c44109b.png

image.png.63e15afbe88fe5a5439fc86065286d22.png

You are one of the few to understand this has all been a DS/MSM dog and pony show.

We have REAL Journalist that have been in foreign Prisons for years and there's not one peep in the News about it - doesn't fulfill their agenda.

Word is, Khashoggi was going to rat out the Clowns - can't allow that now can we ?

"It should be noted that Colonel-General Ismail Haggi Pekin spent the years 2011-2014 in prison on charges of the Balyoz (Sledgehammer) Operation conducted by the FETO (Fethullah Gülen) organization against the Turkish army. However, then Pekin and 200 officers of the Turkish army again appeared before the court and were acquitted. -0--"

That general has some shady stuff in his background. 

"Pompeo said Wednesday in a radio interview with KCMO in Kansas City, Missouri. "We are going to make sure that America always stands for human rights."

Graham, R-S.C., isn't convinced. "When we lose our moral voice, we lose our strongest asset," he said." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee ya think so Lindsey? The Republican Party lost it's moral voice two years ago and with just a few exceptions has not regained it yet.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/bob-corker-saudi-arabia-khashoggi-killing/2018/11/22/id/891637/

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"Pompeo said Wednesday in a radio interview with KCMO in Kansas City, Missouri. "We are going to make sure that America always stands for human rights."

Graham, R-S.C., isn't convinced. "When we lose our moral voice, we lose our strongest asset," he said." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gee ya think so Lindsey? The Republican Party lost it's moral voice two years ago and with just a few exceptions has not regained it yet.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/bob-corker-saudi-arabia-khashoggi-killing/2018/11/22/id/891637/

For me the republicans lost their moral authority when they claim to be pro life yet continue to fund Planned Parenthood yearly even when they are in power and control the purse strings. iI is obvious the democrats are willing to fight harder on the issue to keep funding PP than our 'pro life' republicans. I don't even call myself republican any longer. I am a conservative.

On 11/21/2018 at 12:46 PM, LogicIsForSquares said:

He was an anti-semite and a Muslim Brotherhood shill. As much as you guys want to turn a blind eye to it the royal family has nothing to gain by sucking up to the terrorists. The Muslim Brotherhood would like to wipe them off the face of the Earth as well. 

Khashoggi can blow me.

WSS

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

For me the republicans lost their moral authority when they claim to be pro life yet continue to fund Planned Parenthood yearly even when they are in power and control the purse strings. iI is obvious the democrats are willing to fight harder on the issue to keep funding PP than our 'pro life' republicans. I don't even call myself republican any longer. I am a conservative.

EXACTLY.

54 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

He was an anti-semite and a Muslim Brotherhood shill. As much as you guys want to turn a blind eye to it the royal family has nothing to gain by sucking up to the terrorists. The Muslim Brotherhood would like to wipe them off the face of the Earth as well. 

Khashoggi can blow me.

WSS

Do we have any proof of this or just the word of the Saudis? Because I don’t believe a word from them.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Do we have any proof of this or just the word of the Saudis? Because I don’t believe a word from them.

From an article steve posted in another thread...

"One of his recent columns, for example, calls for the end of the war in Yemen, which he portrays as an abject failure. He presents the Saudi government as an indiscriminate killer of fellow Muslims and blames the failure of peace talks on its obstinacy and incompetence."

Seems like the dude was on point.

• 2 weeks later...

CJ lied to the public and congress. So it's just another day. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/04/politics/haspel-briefing-khashoggi/index.html

Lawmakers briefed Tuesday by CIA Director Gina Haspel accused Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of being responsible for the killing of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Sen. Bob Corker, a Tennessee Republican who chairs the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told CNN after a briefing with Haspel that the prince, known as MBS, "ordered, monitored, the killing" of the father of four.
Corker added, "And if he (MBS) were in front of a jury, he would be convicted of murder in about 30 minutes."
Corker was one of several lawmakers who emerged from a small briefing with the CIA director appearing convinced of the prince's responsibility for the killing. The murder has become a lightning rod, dividing the White House and a usually supportive Republican-led Senate.

Archived