THE BROWNS BOARD

Abe Elams Newest Blog 6/15

Press

You know what I liked about what this guy had to say?

His comments about the film study sessions and how a fan would love to see the views they get from the sideline and behind.

That tells me that he is not just a guy collecting a paycheck, but that he's as big fan as football as we are. Not just a player.

LOVE THAT!!!

How far has Rogers come from his Detroilet days where now he is viewed as a team leader?

Not shabby writing for the Kent State product. There were a couple of grammatical errors, which is just enough for me to assume he wrote it himself. Someone editing it for him would have made it perfect.

In this day and era of people not being able to write competently, that's good to see.

Oh, and the content wasn't bad either. We should have a pretty solid defense that doesn't rank almost last in every category for once.

How far has Rogers come from his Detroilet days where now he is viewed as a team leader?

Not shabby writing for the Kent State product. There were a couple of grammatical errors, which is just enough for me to assume he wrote it himself. Someone editing it for him would have made it perfect.

In this day and era of people not being able to write competently, that's good to see.

Oh, and the content wasn't bad either. We should have a pretty solid defense that doesn't rank almost last in every category for once.

Riff

I hope your not implying second last is any better. :angry:

Kent Read Kent Write Kent State

A-K-ROWDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riff

I hope your not implying second last is any better. :angry:

I'll take middle of the pack wouldn't you?

If the offense does what it's capable, that means a pretty solid squad if you ask me.

You picked the wrong battle my friend:

NFL A-K-ROWDIES

-Jason Taylor (Dolphins) (Just Shitted on almost everyone on your list)

-Charlie Frye (Raiders)(At least he started at the most important position for the BROWNS (not the piss and black like harrison )+ he's not a thug)

-Domenik Hixon (Giants)(Diddnt we almost trade Braylon for him and a pick?)

-Dwight Smith (Lions)(Had productive years with Minnesota and Tampa!)

-Chase Blackburn (Giants)(Had a pick six last year)

-Reggie Corner(Buffalo) This is his 2nd year

-Andy Alleman(Dolphins) Starting this year!! Prototype probowl guard

Thats just whos in the league right now

A-K-Rowdy FTW

Guest TheJokersWILD
Oh, you must mean CRACKron. GO KSU!

Akron=Charlie Frye

Kent=James roids Harrison, Josh Cribbs, Antonio Gates, and Abram Elam

I'll take middle of the pack wouldn't you?

If the offense does what it's capable, that means a pretty solid squad if you ask me.

I'm still concerned about stopping the run, our secondary is better than last year but if we don't stop the run it won't matter.

You picked the wrong battle my friend:

NFL A-K-ROWDIES

-Jason Taylor (Dolphins) (Just Shitted on almost everyone on your list)

-Charlie Frye (Raiders)(At least he started at the most important position for the BROWNS (not the piss and black like harrison )+ he's not a thug)

-Domenik Hixon (Giants)(Diddnt we almost trade Braylon for him and a pick?)

-Dwight Smith (Lions)(Had productive years with Minnesota and Tampa!)

-Chase Blackburn (Giants)(Had a pick six last year)

-Reggie Corner(Buffalo) This is his 2nd year

-Andy Alleman(Dolphins) Starting this year!! Prototype probowl guard

Thats just whos in the league right now

A-K-Rowdy FTW

Alright I'll give you Jason Taylor, but I'll take the quality of 3 pro bowlers and a solid defender over a washed up pro bowler and a few people I've never heard of. Hixon is decent

After doing a little research (not to prove a point just out of curiosity) I see that Akron really hasnt had too many famous alumns besides a couple politicians (yawn).

A few famous alumni from Kent State:

Lou Holtz

Cleveland's own Drew Carry

Nick Saban (personally I dislike the guy)

One of the greatest songwriters in Joe Walsh

oh, and Brian Windhurst went to kent if that counts for anything.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Abram Elam is a guy who I'm excited to have on our team. I think he could be a difference maker in our secondary

Alright I'll give you Jason Taylor, but I'll take the quality of 3 pro bowlers and a solid defender over a washed up pro bowler and a few people I've never heard of. Hixon is decent

After doing a little research (not to prove a point just out of curiosity) I see that Akron really hasnt had too many famous alumns besides a couple politicians (yawn).

Lou Holtz

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Abram Elam is a guy who I'm excited to have on our team. I think he could be a difference maker in our secondary

Pretty sure Drew Cary flunked out.

Guest TheJokersWILD

Lou Holtz

Michael Keaton

Archived