THE BROWNS BOARD

Vegas awaits....

Ghoolie

So, THIS..........is what the wife has scheduled us to look at next week. The first Browns game I will watch will be when the Browns come to Vegas................I hope to bring a bunch of you dickheads out for a real tailgate. Life is good.

https://www.estately.com/listings/info/1602-villa-rica-drive--1?utm_campaign=Estately&utm_medium=email&utm_source=saved_properties_email

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Ya, but that $360.00 a month HOA fee would be a killer.

LMAO............ bro, I would be happy in a double-wide on the edge of the Mohave camps. A place for a salty RV, a Harley and room for the dogs. At this stage of life, that's all I want. Oh, yeah, and a great humidor, and a nice 4 piece to play out a few nights a week. But the wife? She says if I am selling my technology, we are going to do this right. Hey, no kidding, I'll have a bunch of you bastards over for a Browns/Raiders weekend.

Fukck, I love Vegas.

z66.jpg

21 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

So, THIS..........is what the wife has scheduled us to look at next week. The first Browns game I will watch will be when the Browns come to Vegas................I hope to bring a bunch of you dickheads out for a real tailgate. Life is good.

https://www.estately.com/listings/info/1602-villa-rica-drive--1?utm_campaign=Estately&utm_medium=email&utm_source=saved_properties_email

Sure I’ll come out if you buy that houseSure I’ll come out if you buy that house. And I’ll bring Westside Steve with me

15 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Sure I’ll come out if you buy that houseSure I’ll come out if you buy that house. And I’ll bring Westside Steve with me

You guys won't bring anyone. If I fly Steve out, he goes first class. You guys will come homo-class. LMAO.

The only problem with this house is that it is a year early. I have some responsibilities here before I can go, but we will see

On 10/18/2018 at 12:46 AM, Ghoolie said:

You guys won't bring anyone. If I fly Steve out, he goes first class. You guys will come homo-class. LMAO.

The only problem with this house is that it is a year early. I have some responsibilities here before I can go, but we will see

I don’t know if Steve has ever even been to Las VegasI don’t know if Steve has ever even been to Las Vegas. But if he comes he will want me with him as well as Susan

Archived