THE BROWNS BOARD

Haslam is the Problem

Clevfan4life

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Remember how happy Browns fans were when it was announced that Randy Lerner was selling the team? 

Sigh. 

I was one of them.  Given Haslam’s part in the Steelers organization I was so hopeful.  The the FBI hit, then Sashi and now the broken record routine has me contemplating becoming a Lions fan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I was one of them.  Given Haslam’s part in the Steelers organization I was so hopeful.  The the FBI hit, then Sashi and now the broken record routine has me contemplating becoming a Lions fan

Don’t let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. Adios sayonara sucker

Sure Haslam has his problems.But he does not play nor coach.But simply stop🛑 selecting your GM's coaches :huh: Remember the good days of Belicheck,Sam & Marty? Take a look at their complete coaching staffs with Browns than what followed after Browns..No Ray Horton's nor Jim O'Neil's..If Cam Erving comes in here playing G & pancakes somebody where I have to watch him help someone up with hugs? Am going to 💩..Am even a bigger fan of Gregg Williams now.He knows enough good connections to put his staff together. If it's all about changing cultures? Take a look at what Dabo Sweeney has done at Clemson 👀.I also think Dorsey & he are a good match.But my fear of any of the college coaches, is the shorter list of 'good" position coaches...And the patience of Jimmy H.     

No matter how bad the Jimmy has been as the owner

22-81-1 is the record 

I will always root for the Browns

I haven't posted in this thread.  But I just wanna say...I AGREE!    Haslam Is The Problem

Apparently he was watching cartoons on his phone while in meetings as a Steeler minority owner....'cuz he didn't learn a damn thing while he was there.

Archived