THE BROWNS BOARD

OC TODD HALEY FIRED

Sounds like the locker room became toxic due to Hue and Haley and Dorsey was not letting one or both of them ruin Baker Mayfield and the young guys in that room. 

This was a good day. Onwards and upwards. 

8 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Sounds like the locker room became toxic due to Hue and Haley and Dorsey was not letting one or both of them ruin Baker Mayfield and the young guys in that room. 

This was a good day. Onwards and upwards. 

I think that's exactly what happened.  You two fuckers can't get along and work together so piss off ya both can go and we will move on without you.

It would be something if the Browns went out this Sunday and kicked KC's A$$.. I hope they let they're frustrations out on them.. And whoop'em good!.. It would be a definite indictation that Hue is what we thought he was.. An egotistical bungling idiot!...

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"Hello Nick. You getting tired of all those college championships yet. Looks like another walkover year to me. What are you up to when that one's done?"

Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.

11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yes, indeed it would be. I wonder what vegas is thinking about this right now....has "game of the week" written all over it. 🙄

The spread as I'm writing this most places is only -8 KC. I love our Brownies as much as anyone else but If I was anywhere near Vegas I'd be running to place a bet on KC. That spread will easily go up 3-4 points by tonight.

3 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Wtf?

heh heh heh....what a Shmucking dysfunctional piece of Sheet organization....please do not move this franchise as i wished.....because this is making me laugh so much now my stomach hurts.......this is more hilarious than one flew over the cuckoo's nest......

Just now, browns52 said:

heh heh heh....what a Shmucking dysfunctional piece of Sheet organization....please do not move this franchise as i wished.....because this is making me laugh so much now my stomach hurts.......this is more hilarious than one flew over the cuckoo's nest......

So get the f uck out dipshit.

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Saban has a host of advantages at Bama that he won't have with the Browns. No thanks.

Dude is also like 70, so I prefer my head coaches not on the verge of dying on the sideline due to natural causes. 

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

From accounts I've heard it seems like Haley's status was in Williams' hands... as in, "Greg, can you work with Todd?"

"Good teams don't touch the QB in practice" 

"Well you gotta block him then - someone has to block him"

You're fired

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

He is 65. I believe that is the same age as Bella check

Saban turns 67 in two days. 

I'm good on taking a QB #1 overall and then hiring a 67 year head coach to pair with him. 

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

But how about Meyer, or your pal Harbaugh? Just kidding. If we go the college coach route it's going to be a guy like Reilly.  

IMHO the top college coaches make as much or more than the top NFL coaches with far better job security, they will have to be offered the moon to make the jump. 

Ironically, with Todd gone we can say Haslam 'good job you fookin' kicker!'

5 minutes ago, Nero said:

Ironically, with Todd gone we can say Haslam 'good job you fookin' kicker!'

We will try out new kickers soon, if not this week. I suspect (not so) Famous Amos is not going to last the season out either.... 

Nero, I wouldn't expect you to get the joke. Here in the 'States.   

Famous Amos Cookies

12 minutes ago, hoorta said:

We will try out new kickers soon, if not this week. I suspect (not so) Famous Amos is not going to last the season out either.... 

Nero, I wouldn't expect you to get the joke. Here in the 'States.   

Famous Amos Cookies

Of course I know Famous Amos, they are famous, the name says it!

Thanks for the explanation :D

So glad they fired his a**. Strangely enough when Kitchen called plays in the final preseason game, they were up 25 pts by the end of the first half. It was against backup players but looked much prettier than Haley's in the preseason.

Archived