THE BROWNS BOARD

Anything wrong with this ad?

Westside Steve

Cal, that all reads like every scary piece of propaganda that the right gets fed. If there was a left leaning person on here who felt compelled, they could give me the run down of why I should be out trying to save the world from all those scary Republicans and how they are trying to take us back to Jim Crow and back alley abortions.

It has all become noise to me. Neither party has our interests in mind. And the extreme ends end up being the loudest.

I am at peak irritation with politics right now given I can’t avoid all the ads and glad handing nonsense that is going on (I work a government job). So forgive me if I am especially cynical at the moment haha.

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Cal, that all reads like every scary piece of propaganda that the right gets fed. If there was a left leaning person on here who felt compelled, they could give me the run down of why I should be out trying to save the world from all those scary Republicans and how they are trying to take us back to Jim Crow and back alley abortions.

It has all become noise to me. Neither party has our interests in mind. And the extreme ends end up being the loudest.

I am at peak irritation with politics right now given I can’t avoid all the ads and glad handing nonsense that is going on (I work a government job). So forgive me if I am especially cynical at the moment haha.

You sound like a millennial

On 11/2/2018 at 3:35 PM, LogicIsForSquares said:

that makes two of us - I'm cynical about any benefit of 15,000 destitute freeloaders with ms-13 gangs included, and mentally ill serial murderers and rapists included.

I can't believe emotional knee jerking liberals are outraged by the rest of Real America that says THEY CANNOT COME HERE ILLEGALLY without vetting.

Archived