THE BROWNS BOARD

conservative snakes finally show themselves....

Clevfan4life

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I always wonder if he has the will to toss another Dirty Harry sequel into the Lexicon.

WSS

A movie about a cop that ignores the law to deliver justice wouldn't fly well in the modern times haha. It would have to be reworded from "do you feel lucky, punk?" to "Sir, ma'am, xe, xer, xim, they, them, do you feel like your current behavior is problematic for those around you currently?".

On 11/3/2018 at 12:24 PM, OldBrownsFan said:

Here is what I believe:

Luke 21:10

10Then He (Jesus) told them (in the end times), “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes,famines, and pestilences in various places,along with fearful sights and great signs from heaven. 

I think we are seeing this now but I can't say that for sure. We are only told of signs that would happen in the end times. I could be wrong, I don't think I am but I could be. Some would say but a hundred years ago people were claiming they were in the end times and the world was coming to an end. I would say more prophecies that had to be fulfilled such as the return of the nation of Israel had not happened 100 years ago and my opinion the end time clock really started ticking in 1948 with the nation of Israel. Believers like myself today are watching what is happening in the little nation of Israel, that is the key to it all.

It's hilarious how Christians have been seeing end times (always during their lifetime) ever since the creation of the religion itself. I guess when your god get the timing wrong the followers should also.

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

It's hilarious how Christians have been seeing end times (always during their lifetime) ever since the creation of the religion itself. I guess when your god get the timing wrong the followers should also.

Why don't you go suck Hillary's Sock?

On 11/4/2018 at 12:18 PM, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5026577-Biblical-Basis-for-War.html#document/p1

full document. Trying to.figure out how to.copy and paste this

Well, the guy is a kook. Quotes a lot of Old Testament and then ends with a reference to Jesus. Who essentially abolished the Old Testament. You read some of that stuff in Leviticus and Deuteronomy, there's a lot of things we're prohibited from eating- and offering up animals for sins, of which there are many....  

Same as saying Bin Laden is representative of all Muslims.... 

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Why shouldn't they be allowed to have guns? Hold government jobs? Teach kids? 

The base level requirements for those things are already higher. With much steeper consequences, compared to one vote.

But why do you think they shouldn't be?

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If you do your time in jail and are deemed ready to go back into society, why can't you vote?

Depends on the state.  In some states you can vote as soon as you are released and your parole (if applicable) is over.  Except for murder or drug convictions.  That's forever.

Archived