THE BROWNS BOARD

If trans can "feel" like a different sex, a liberal can "feel" like a younger age?

calfoxwc

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

That would be great for the entertainment and hospitality industry! Imagine the 17 18 and 19 year olds lined up at the bar who identify as 21 year olds!

Just think Woody and Cleve and JB you guys could qualify for the senior discount!

WSS

By senior discount, do you mean the $3 dollars of benefit for every $1 boomers have put into Social Security? If so, sign me up for my Golden Buckeye card today...

40 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

By senior discount, do you mean the $3 dollars of benefit for every $1 boomers have put into Social Security? If so, sign me up for my Golden Buckeye card today...

I don't think you see me singing the Praises of Social Security here very often. Anyway I guess you can blame inflation and modern medicine for that. I don't think you can buy a new car for 4000 bucks anymore either.

And it's been awhile since everybody died from smallpox or tuberculosis.

😊

WSS

crap. I guess the left wants to be called "it" while nobody knows what gender they "feel" like. cccjwh could "feel" like 4 "genders" at the same time, then demand which of the ...47 genders they think there are, and if you don't get the 4 genders ccc is "feeling", then...

in california you could go to jail?

lol. what a farce. anything to turn American values upside down, inside out, and bass-ackwards.

Archived