THE BROWNS BOARD

Baker shaded Haley hard after the game.....

Clevfan4life

13 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Yes, but I think he did so at the vehement behest of Dorsey.

No doubt in my mind that Dorsey convinced Haslam to pull the plug during the season instead of waiting until the end. The dysfunction was obviously affecting not just Mayfield, but the entire team. I kind of think Haley came in here with the idea that Hue was hanging by a thread, and he would be likely to replace him, when needed. I thought Hue should have been gone in the middle of 2017. He had proven by then he was in over his head, and not much more than a con man with no coaching ability. I thought it was good to have Haley come in and run the offense. Obviously, I was wrong.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched Baker vs the Falcons on NFL Network's "Mic'd Up", and it literally gave me goosebumps...... We have the right dude - not a doubt in my mind. 

38 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I just watched Baker vs the Falcons on NFL Network's "Mic'd Up", and it literally gave me goosebumps...... We have the right dude - not a doubt in my mind. 

That was cool as #?^#.... Many thought we reached during draft..Not any More :)..

3 hours ago, D Bone said:

Classy of Ryan to congratulate him for the win.

I keep watching that video once in a while - and everytime, I LMAO ! The way they played vs Atlanta is a big turning point.

But, Baker says "ok, guys, bigtime drive, 92 yards" and Chubb blasts past the los and goes to the endzone? OMG. LOL.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I keep watching that video once in a while - and everytime, I LMAO ! The way they played vs Atlanta is a big turning point.

But, Baker says "ok, guys, bigtime drive, 92 yards" and Chubb blasts past the los and goes to the endzone? OMG. LOL.

I know, I literally called it.  Ask WSS.   Before the play started I said:  "Chubb   92 yard run".  10 seconds later there was the handoff.....10 seconds after that Chubb crosses the goal line after 92 yards.

Archived