THE BROWNS BOARD

Little Ben Shapiro striking fear and terror in the hearts of snowflakes in colleges everywhere

OldBrownsFan

Ohio State University student protesters chanted “John McCain’s dead” and “Reagan’s dead” outside the venue where conservative commentator Ben Shapiro was delivering remarks on Thursday.

YAF, which is sponsoring Shapiro’s college campus tour, told The Federalistthat the protesters also chanted “Bush Senior’s dead” until they apparently realized George H.W. Bush is still living. (LOL)

Jashinsky reported:

The foundation also authenticated an email sent earlier on Tuesday to students in the school’s Morrill Scholars Program, asserting that Shapiro’s “rhetoric has the potential to threaten the emotional and mental safety of much of the campus community.” The message, signed by the program’s student advisory council, also noted anyone without a “safe space” or who didn’t “want to be alone” was welcome to gather with other students and staff from 5 to 8 p.m. (pathetic)

This is an email from Ohio State regarding @benshapiro speaking.This is EXACTLY why it is IMPERATIVE he speaks on campus tonight. But no, Ohio State doesn’t discriminate against Conservative students, not at all. pic.twitter.com/lpCa3nQutA

— Abby Draiss (@abby_draiss16) November 13, 2018

kjO5knmV_normal.jpg

While a productive and civil discussion is going on inside the event, the hypocrisy of the Left is on FULL BLAST outside the venue.

There’s only one place that hate is coming from tonight and it’s not @BenShapiro...

8 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Was the McCain chant started by a chubby orange girl mixed in with the protesters?

I like Shapiro because he is pragmatic and will backup his opinions with facts. Surprised some guys here like him. He is pretty regularly critical of the Pres.

There are a lot of things he deserves criticism for just not to the level of the lunatic outrage we usually see from the left.

WSS

25 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Was the McCain chant started by a chubby orange girl mixed in with the protesters?

I like Shapiro because he is pragmatic and will backup his opinions with facts. Surprised some guys here like him. He is pretty regularly critical of the Pres.

I don't mind valid criticism of Trump. I try to call balls and strikes with him myself. Shapiro was a former never Trumper who sees Trump doing some good things as president and since Shapiro is not infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome he is objective with his evaluations of Trump. 

That someone like Shapiro would cause any college to create safespaces for those traumatized by his words is over the top silly drama.

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

They are only fed the parts of Shapiro's schtick that agree with their beliefs

Archived