THE BROWNS BOARD

Male Gym Teacher At Middle School Punished For Not Watching Trans Girl Get Undressed In Boys Locker Room

OldBrownsFan

Male Gym Teacher At Middle School Punished For Not Watching Trans Girl Get Undressed In Boys Locker Room

If you want to see how far we’ve come with the insanity of transgenderism, then this story is a good marker.

A female student at the Pasco County School District in Florida who identifies as a male would access the male locker room without warning, sometimes catching the male students in a state of undress. In reaction, the school did not cater to the male students by making the female use the locker room of her actual gender but instead told the gym coach to oversee the girl using the gym’s facilities.

The coach refused to do so, choosing not to put himself into a situation where he would be in the same room with a potentially nude female minor. In reaction, the school punished the gym teacher.

Joy Pullman at The Federalist tells the story:

With a “gag order,” school administrators forbade teachers from talking about the change, and ordered a male P.E. teacher to supervise the potentially undressed girl in the Chasco Middle School locker room, the letter says. When he refused to “knowingly place himself in a position to observe a minor female in the nude or otherwise in a state of undress,” administrators told him “he will be transferred to another school as discipline for ‘not doing your job in the locker room.’”

In an email, an administrator initially threatened to put the male coach on administrative leave, telling him that refusing to supervise a potentially naked female student would “not be tolerated,” said Liberty Counsel attorney Richard Mast. The school’s other P.E. teacher, who is female, also objected and was ignored.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/11/15/male-gym-teacher-middle-school-punished-not-watching-trans-girl-get-undressed-boys-locker-room/

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This is one of the stories that I'm going to guess has more to it than RedState is providing.

Now that you brought up Red State you do know that the CEO of Red State is a big never Trumper and that Red State banned Trump from their convention in 2016? That doesn't play in to this article so much but just for future reference on other political issues involving Trump.

30 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Now that you brought up Red State you do know that the CEO of Red State is a big never Trumper and that Red State banned Trump from their convention in 2016? That doesn't play in to this article so much but just for future reference on other political issues involving Trump.

So the RedState doesn't like Trump just like you all didn't like Trump. But they will put their party first just like you all will. The RedState not liking Trump doesn't turn them into a legitimate, unbiased source..

16 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Count on Woody to always go on the side of fags and trannies.

What is insane is that normally if a male teacher were in a locker room where a minor female is undressing he would probably face criminal charges but in this case the male teacher who refused to be in the locker room while a minor female is undressing gets punished..the whole thing is upside down.

31 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

What is insane is that normally if a male teacher were in a locker room where a minor female is undressing he would probably face criminal charges but in this case the male teacher who refused to be in the locker room while a minor female is undressing gets punished..the whole thing is upside down.

Welcome to bizzaro world.

Image result for bizarro world pics

Having and adult male watching a minor female undress is wrong

Those people are labeled sexual offenders if they are doing it on their own

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Count on Woody to always go on the side of fags and trannies.

and always attacks sources of stories, too much woodpeckery to DISCUSS stories.

male teachers, as well as women teachers - always leave their doors OPEN when alone with students of the opposite sex.

The idea is to prevent any false charges for whatever reasons. Having another teacher in the classroom is also better.

NOW? this lefty school demands the male teacher to observe the female trans in the male lockerroom....??????

this garbage of deliberately undermining our country, one family value and law at a time has got to stop.

ok well this story might actually be partially true. The part about the school punishing the gym teacher might still be the gym teacher trying to finagle an alterbative excuse for why he was fired.....but the part about the school allowing a girl to use the boys lockerroom without so much as a single word of prep to the boys, is apparently true......and that just makes me facrpalm hard. Im all for tryi g to work with transgender students on compromises, but thats a two way street....they too have to be made to undetstand that some other students might have a big problem with it. 

being in a lockerroom with opposite sex people is a compketely different dynamic than simply being in classrooms and whatnot. I dontvrespect anyone that says i shouldnt even have to be within shouting distance of someobe who's lifestyle they disagree with but otherwise isnt affecting their lives one iota. Being in a restroom/locjeroom tho is a different ballgame

Just wondering if anybody sees an underlying issue with this ad?  There's nothing inherently wrong with the product she's pushing, but there very well may be for the people who buy it for its intended purpose.  Why would you even assume an infant will grow up to have gender issues?  

I just get the feeling that someone who buys this stuff is going to be slightly disappointed if their kids don't question their own identity.  Im not saying there wont be trannies and what not, but why would you potentially create a question in kids' minds?  Honestly, they all look like boys clothes anyway, but i think the goal of this is for society not to know the sex of your child.  Fine, but why? 

Oddly enough, it turns out the vast majority of people don't have issues of this nature.  I don't think the clothes are going to influence the kids, but I'm quite suspect of the parents.

(Sorry, i didnt want to start a new thread)

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Just wondering if anybody sees an underlying issue with this ad?  There's nothing inherently wrong with the product she's pushing, but there very well may be for the people who buy it for its intended purpose.  Why would you even assume an infant will grow up to have gender issues?  

I just get the feeling that someone who buys this stuff is going to be slightly disappointed if their kids don't question their own identity.  Im not saying there wont be trannies and what not, but why would you potentially create a question in kids' minds?  Honestly, they all look like boys clothes anyway, but i think the goal of this is for society not to know the sex of your child.  Fine, but why? 

Oddly enough, it turns out the vast majority of people don't have issues of this nature.  I don't think the clothes are going to influence the kids, but I'm quite suspect of the parents.

(Sorry, i didnt want to start a new thread)

She is right in the sense parents only have their children a short time and then they venture out into their own lives. What is critical are those formative years where parents are supposed to guide and train their children and help prepare them for adulthood. Children who need guidance shouldn't have to try and figure out what gender they are, that is where parents are supposed to help guide them. I am convinced the biggest majority of the problems we have in society today come from lack of parenting from a father and a mother. A scripture from that "old book" I have seen proven time and time over is "Train up a child in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it". Prov 22:6  Even if they do stray as adults they come back to their roots and those roots were made by parents or in some cases grand parents. 

9 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

She is right in the sense parents only have their children a short time and then they venture out into their own lives. What is critical are those formative years where parents are supposed to guide and train their children and help prepare them for adulthood. Children who need guidance shouldn't have to try and figure out what gender they are, that is where parents are supposed to help guide them. I am convinced the biggest majority of the problems we have in society today come from lack of parenting from a father and a mother. A scripture from that "old book" I have seen proven time and time over is "Train up a child in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it". Prov 22:6  Even if they do stray as adults they come back to their roots and those roots were made by parents or in some cases grand parents. 

While I’m not going to quote the Bible. I think you are correct on the parenting. Idiot parents raise idiot kids

Archived