THE BROWNS BOARD

Could Bill Belichick Be Browns Coach in 2019?

Dawgs89

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Except, of course, he had won 3 Super Bowls managing games before any of those things happened.

Except when Spygate happened it was discovered their tape collection predated every super bowl "win" including taped footage of the Rams practices and pregame walkthrough. 

It wasn't a coincidence the most common Tammy Brady refrain was "he plays as if he knows what the Defense is going to do before they do it " Yeah, no shit there, cause he does. 

Whatever it takes to win... it's well known that there are powers that be. Those powers wanted Patriotism and the Patriots spear headed their way into a dynasty. 

All that aside, we have to do what we have to do out there on the field and declare- That we are the masters of our own destines. We are not some puppet to be used as a background side prop. Cleveland needs to best the refs by playing clean, then beat the opponent by playing hard and smart... and together. When we're playing 11 guys working as one, in sync and determined- no team can stand against that. Know what you're up against. Beat them soundly and leave no wiggle room. Now is the time... go seize it. 

12 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Whatever it takes to win... it's well known that there are powers that be. Those powers wanted Patriotism and the Patriots spear headed their way into a dynasty. 

All that aside, we have to do what we have to do out there on the field and declare- That we are the masters of our own destines. We are not some puppet to be used as a background side prop. Cleveland needs to best the refs by playing clean, then beat the opponent by playing hard and smart... and together. When we're playing 11 guys working as one, in sync and determined- no team can stand against that. Know what you're up against. Beat them soundly and leave no wiggle room. Now is the time... go seize it. 

I doubt seriously that you are the master of your own destiny in Seinfeld terms 

2 hours ago, Buck The Frowns said:

Bellicheat could be motivated to come to Cleveland by these four things:

4) A secret deep yearning for Condi Rice, who is also coming......

I cast my vote for only one women with Bill that fits my Browns team.. 1)she can har'ass Haslam.. 6Crn.gif                        2.) 7LR3.gif    6Hdm.gif                                                         3.) She would also fit well, with our fans biological clock that has been ticking with loads of Ohio deer hunters.. 7gck.gif     IplV.gif  4.) Than of course the team Yutes could eat magic grits with this 

Ending in..."Balls"gate from Bottlegate

A Special Thanks to Marisa & come save our Browns    6LMG.gif       

Archived