THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Derangement Syndrome

OldBrownsFan

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:53 AM, OldBrownsFan said:

This harpy has a bad case of TDS...She needs to be seen by a counselor (but not by Tex)

Bette Midler Fantasizes About Trump and His Family Hanged ‘Good and High’

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/11/30/bette-midler-fantasizes-trump-and-family-hanged-high/

did you have a problem when kid rock and ted nugent said similar things about Obama? no you didnt'. 

15 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

did you have a problem when kid rock and ted nugent said similar things about Obama? no you didnt'. 

I don't see the harpy saying anything about being civil...see red highlighted from the motor city madman:

Musician Ted Nugent is known for speaking his mind about the Second Amendment and hunting, but especially on politicians. He once said then-Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama should “suck my machine gun.” When President Obama was running for reelection in 2012, the rocker said during the National Rifle Association convention that, “If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.” The statement attracted the attention of the Secret Service.

But after Wednesday's shooting at a congressional baseball practice, Nugent has decided to be “more selective with my rants and in my words.”

“At the tender age of 69, my wife has convinced me I just can’t use those harsh terms,” he said on the 77 WABC radio program Thursday. “I cannot and will not and I encourage even my friends, slash, enemies on the left, in the Democrat and liberal world, that we have got to be civil to each other.”

“I'm not going to engage in that kind of hateful rhetoric anymore.”

This country has made some lousy trade deals prior to Trump taking office. also let's remember the tariffs are in response to other countries tariffs and unfair trade policies. I'm glad to see Trump trying to level the playing field instead of just going along with the unfair status quo of bad trade deals worked out by former administrations. 

Here is the Trump tweet:

"I am certain that, at some time in the future, President Xi and I, together with President Putin of Russia, will start talking about a meaningful halt to what has become a major and uncontrollable Arms Race. The U.S. spent 716 Billion Dollars this year. Crazy!" Trump tweeted Monday.

It seems obvious to me Trump is speaking about the arms race that led to his military spending and that is a valid point... The fact is Trump signed the bill to keep us strong militarily but to say it takes a crazy amount of the budget is not wrong either..

Also Trump is the first president that I can think of who has been putting pressure on NATO allies to quit shirking their financial responsibilities and pay their fair share of the costs. We should have done that long ago.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I saw that and was also dumbfounded.  

Nothing says you can't trim the military budget and still get the same bang for the buck. Sure there's a lot of waste and they could keep the numbers exactly where they are and move some of the waste to things that are more needed. This little twat in the video just wants to say some stupid shit about Putin.

WSS

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

These folks with TDS are so out of their minds with their hatred of Trump if Trump came up with the cure for cancer they would fault him and be mad for not doing it sooner...

More likely they would ship their pants in outrage over big pharmaceutical companies.

WSS

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

safe_image.php?d=AQDAenBxc_yi0jiK&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn01.dailycaller.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F12%2FGettyImages-1077677700-1-e1544025764178.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQC611GU5-l_elxy

I saw the video and good for the Obama's to show some class here...I think one of the grifters (Bill Clinton) might actually have stuck his paw out to shake Trump's hand if Trump would have extended his hand toward him first...grifter no. 2 (Hildebeast) there was no way on God's green earth she was even going to look at Trump..