THE BROWNS BOARD

Sad facts of the Parkland Murders. Time to refuse to forget the "security" and "COWARD" police "chief" scott israel

calfoxwc

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This is the story where you accused the super intendant of wanting a mass shooting to happen so he could push gun control, right?

Scott Israel - Wikipedia

Broward County Sheriff. Israel was elected sheriff in 2012, running against incumbent Al Lamberti and reelected in 2016. He is known for being outspoken regarding gun violence and gun control, and opposes open carry legislation. In 2016, Israel began to implement a plan for deputies to have body cameras.

While letting the understandably angry audience attack Ms. Loesch, Israel never once acknowledged the multiple red flags his office ignored. He failed to mention the reported 45 times Broward County sheriff’s officers’ and other city officials were called to visit Cruz over the years. And when Loesch very reasonably brought up these visits, like a child, Israel claimed none of the incidents were actionable.

Israel also concealed the fact that 18 of those visits were made after individuals close to Cruz called into the sheriff’s office to alert them that Cruz was making threats of violence. In one call to the sheriff’s office, the callers even reported that Cruz "planned to shoot up the school.” Israel also conveniently forgot to mention that in five of those calls, the caller or callers mentioned Cruz had access to weapons.

Israel’s greatest failure, for which he hasn't taken responsibility, is that the connections his office made with Cruz did not result in the information being entered into the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS). This is the reason Cruz passed his background check and was then able to legally purchase a gun. 

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

9702cbcd05c71a5d1b80f99339aef43e.jpg

That deputy if he has a conscience will have to live with himself until the day he dies. The way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun and he was supposed to be the good guy. He had a gun and waited outside while he had to have known unarmed students were being massacred inside. He worked at the school and also had to have known many of the students personally. Unarmed teachers ran to the sound of the gunfire and screams to help and it cost some their lives while he waited outside.

I think before anyone even thinks about going into law enforcement they should know in their heart there may be a time when they are called on to make the ultimate sacrifice and be willing to make it. This deputy was not one of them and he should have been in another line of work.

yep. What I find especially offensive, is him and his big lie. He says the reason he didn't go IN, was because he thought he heard the shots were OUTSIDE. So, if I were me, I'd go inside, and not let them come in, especially if I could quickly get a principle and a few teachers to watch other exits from a distance.

It doesn't add up, like most lies. Very sad. And this corrupt turd of a "police chief" had dozens of GLARING opportunities to stop that murderer from buying guns, but obamao's program enabled that whole biz, with the turd police chief being an over-the-edge demoquack.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Is that a yes or a no Cal? I may have mixed it up with all of the school shootings we seen to have. But it was one if the bat shit craziest things you've said.

go back and read the articles, woodypeckerhead. Then tell us YOUR opinion of why the turd police chief had 45 chances of interaction with the murderer, and did NOTHING. What is YOUR OPINION ? Stop just bitching about everybody else's opinions, when offering NONE of you own. Bird up.

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

go back and read the articles, woodypeckerhead. Then tell us YOUR opinion of why the turd police chief had 45 chances of interaction with the murderer, and did NOTHING. What is YOUR OPINION ? Stop just bitching about everybody else's opinions, when offering NONE of you own. Bird up.

"Bird up"....I spit my coffee out...LOL

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You accused someone of wanting a mass shooting in a school. Did you forget?

3 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

That deputy if he has a conscience will have to live with himself until the day he dies. The way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun and he was supposed to be the good guy. He had a gun and waited outside while he had to have known unarmed students were being massacred inside. He worked at the school and also had to have known many of the students personally. Unarmed teachers ran to the sound of the gunfire and screams to help and it cost some their lives while he waited outside.

I think before anyone even thinks about going into law enforcement they should know in their heart there may be a time when they are called on to make the ultimate sacrifice and be willing to make it. This deputy was not one of them and he should have been in another line of work.

And some times good guys with a gun "stop" the wrong person

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/04/us/alabama-mall-shooting-autopsy.html

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You accused someone of wanting a mass shooting in a school. Did you forget?

it was one explanation, woodypeckerhead.

Why do YOU think israel, etc, ignored 45 interactions of the murderer, with plenty of serious warnings, only to never

report it so he couldn't buy his own guns? So he wouldn't be watched and stopped from going to the school and murdering?

Why do YOU think ? Do you understand about obamao's program of leniency?

Here, stop with your asswholish stupid questions and learn something for once. You don't have any opinions on explaining israel's cowardice because you DON'T THINK. You emotionally knee jerk like three week old baby cockheaded woodpecker.

Nikolas Cruz avoided police scrutiny with help from Obama policies ...

Mar 5, 2018 - Confessed shooter Nikolas Cruz was a disciplinary nightmare for schools before he opened fire in Parkland, Florida -- yet there was nothing on ...

Meanwhile, we've shown that israel was a republican, but changed to democrat, because he wanted to run for office and be

politically climbing.scott-israel-hillary-clinton-e15197599421394_1519666814940-CreditedRS6.jpg

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And some times good guys with a gun "stop" the wrong person

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/04/us/alabama-mall-shooting-autopsy.html

your birdbrain stupidass "point" is not backed up by your link. At all.

woodypeckerhead -= that was my best and only explanation as to why your coward hero let those kids be murdered

and refuse to go in. You and sicko cleve come up with YOUR explanations. PUT UP or STFU.

and yes, I POSTED THAT HE USED TO BE A REPUBLICAN and THEN BECAME a DEMOCRAT TO RUN FOR SHERIFF.

and guess what - dirty coward scott israel has been a dirty cop before.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-who-is-broward-sheriff-scott-israel-20180223-story.html

"Born in New York, Israel is the son of a New York homicide detective. He began his career as a patrol officer for the Fort Lauderdale police department in 1979, later working narcotics in the 1980s and 1990s, when crime was rampant. Israel has been the subject of 10 internal affairs complaints, mainly for excessive force, although he was cleared in all of them. He served a stint as a SWAT commander and was North Bay Village chief of police from 2004 to 2008, but left to run for sheriff in 2008 and 2012. Israel eventually won in 2012, and easily won re-election in 2016. "

"Israel has historically been vocal concerning gun violence, opposing open-carry legislation and one law that would allow concealed weapons on campuses. "

And, If you limpwristed twits ever studied issues before running your stupid one liners, you'd learn this, too, from the same link:

"This isn’t the first time Israel’s agency has encountered trouble over its response to a mass shooting. Months after the Greater Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport shooting, a 2017 Sun-Sentinel investigation revealed that Israel’s Broward Sheriff’s Office failed to “seize control and set up an effective command system” at the airport. BSO “erred from the very beginning in controlling the shooting scene in the baggage claim area of Terminal 2, where five people died and six others were wounded.” The reason, cited in a 99-page draft report by the agency itself, mentioned the sheriff’s office’s aging radio system, which garbled communications among officers, forcing police to improvise with “hand signals, runners and cellphones.”

so, I submit to the gallery - it isn't out of line to wonder why dirty coward scott israel wanted to let this Parkland rampage - he historically campaigned against gun ownership, concealed carry, etc etc...

but he ignored about 45 runins with this parkland murderer,

AND he was had a checkered dirty record as an officer, and totally botched the airport murders.

So, my explanation as to why, makes the most sense. That is my conclusion. fook you if it makes you wet your pants, millennial meatheads.

Every single mass shooter was on someones radar at some point, until solid laws are in place...theres little LE can do without risking a massive lawsuit and loss of carreers. Yet when certain states talk of revoking ccw rights for domestic offenses, conservatives were the first to shout about massive nanny state overreach. But now we want to ascribe nefarious deep state shenanigans, without a shred of credible proof, to some low rent sheriff with apparently a history of excessive force....which usually conservatives absolutely love.

I always thought u were a whack job cal but u really are just a scumbag. Utter trailer trash. 

CrazyCleve translation:

"I ur boluga you stupid -0 and blah blah blah my my my uranus, and I talk outa my uranus mooka (*&^(*^ you whatever"

which, translated into reality, your bitchy post got your ass kicked again:

tenor.gif?itemid=9316304

that emergency meeting involved a lot of folks - one of them was Trump.

then later - the cowardice was found out and reported - by

a nearby police dept who also responded, and WENT INTO THE SCHOOL

to STOP THE MURDERS while dirty scott israel and deputies cowered outside.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

to STOP THE MURDERS while dirty scott israel and deputies cowered outside.

He wasnt "cowering" outside if he was purposely not going in because #deepstate....right u scumbag? U contradict ur own narratives within a few posts. Either he was a pussy or he was a deep state perpetrator who talked with hillary and she said dont go in.

Fuck u are an awful awful piece of living human shit. Theres literally nothing u wont politisize

Archived