THE BROWNS BOARD

More trauma for our young people.

Westside Steve

when a country makes itself the oppressive, deadly enemy - Real Americans take up

arms to defend themselves. That isn't a matter of being traitors, it's a matter of being

persecuted and being made slaves to a vicious, powerful force. They already fled their country.

They left for freedom. Their FORMER country came after them.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

How many Confederates were executed as traitors?

Also liberals seem to misremember thar this country was born out of treason. 

LOL! And the "new" conservatives have "disremembered" that this country was born to release us from the shackles of a King, yet seem to want a new 🤴 who would undermine the democratic foundations of this country for his own selfish greed and adulation.

EDIT: https://www.newsmax.com/politics/senators-donaldtrump-robertmueller/2018/12/10/id/893924/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM10153_12112018&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010104tbxhdp

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! And the "new" conservatives have "disremembered" that this country was born to release us from the shackles of a King, yet seem to want a new 🤴 who would undermine the democratic foundations of this country for his own selfish greed and adulation.

EDIT: https://www.newsmax.com/politics/senators-donaldtrump-robertmueller/2018/12/10/id/893924/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM10153_12112018&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010104tbxhdp

And the South wanted to free themselves from the shackles of the president. So what? And why was that? Because Washington and his Pals Who are the .1% of wealthy people on the continent. Felt they were being overtaxed for ship they didn't care about. Like now.

WSS

31 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Again, you, like cccwhatever are guilty of acting as though I give a fuck about Trump one way or the other. I don't. I think he's a dick who is more effective than the guy everyone loved and now you've all got your panties in a bunch about it. I couldn't care less what happens to him one way or the other though. Long term this country belongs to the Democrats and it's irrevocably fucked. 

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

when a country makes itself the oppressive, deadly enemy - Real Americans take up

arms to defend themselves. That isn't a matter of being traitors, it's a matter of being

persecuted and being made slaves to a vicious, powerful force. They already fled their country.

They left for freedom. Their FORMER country came after them.

Were Confederates Real Americans? 

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Sack of Baghdad 1258.

Murder of between 250,000 - 1,000,000 in one week. Near total rape and annihilation of the civilian citizenry. Completely fucked any progress the middle East had made. Ramifications still being felt today. 

Yeah, no, the Mongols were cool guys. 

I never said Genghis was a swell guy,  I said what he was able to do was amazing.  

1. Genghis wasn't at the sack of Baghdad.

2. The leaders of the city should have just surrender, but they were stupid.

3. Thanks for proving my point about exaggerating the numbers.

Over 350,000 Americans were killed by your heroes in the south trying their best to keep on owning people. 

11 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I never said Genghis was a swell guy,  I said what he was able to do was amazing.  

1. Genghis wasn't at the sack of Baghdad.

2. The leaders of the city should have just surrender, but they were stupid.

3. Thanks for proving my point about exaggerating the numbers.

Over 350,000 Americans were killed by your heroes in the south trying their best to keep on owning people. 

Hitler wasn't at Stalingrad. No culpability I suppose. 

Heroes? No. I'm from Ohio. We fought for the Union in case you weren't aware. No less than  U.S. Grant and William Tecumseh Sherman themselves were Ohio Natives. 

If those two guys, as well as Abraham Lincoln were able to put enmity aside and accept the vanquished south back into the Union who the fuck is anonymous internet troll cccjlgbt to try and sway my opinion? 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Were Confederates Real Americans? 

If you remember how I explained the definition to you many times before - yes. It involves

love of country, family values, independence, honor....etc. The civil war was over how those values were implemented.

Your questions are getting far more stupidass than usual.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

If you remember how I explained the definition to you many times before - yes. It involves

love of country, family values, independence, honor....etc. The civil war was over how those values were implemented.

Your questions are getting far more stupidass than usual.

So both sides were real Americans?

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Heroes? No. I'm from Ohio. We fought for the Union in case you weren't aware. No less than  U.S. Grant and William Tecumseh Sherman themselves were Ohio Natives. 

If those two guys, as well as Abraham Lincoln were able to put enmity aside and accept the vanquished south back into the Union who the fuck is anonymous internet troll cccjlgbt to try and sway my opinion? 

Well I can see you don't know shit about Khan, so I won't bother. Being proud of people who were traitors to your country has nothing to do with enmity. Are the Germans proud of their Nazi history? No. But the assholes in this country sure are proud of people how committed treason and killed a bunch of Americans.And what was the primary reason for these traitors to commit treason? So they could keep on owning people. Hey I'm sure they didn't rape and murder a bunch slaves either, that is just fake news. If they actual had some noble cause to fight for, then you could have some pride. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

yeah - "genderless" as well. Maybe foreign who doesn't know our history, our Constitution, and some of the grammar sounds like the posts are from a russian dimwitted troll.

Эй, cccjwh, вернуться домой, они на тебе, ОК?

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So both sides were real Americans?

well, moron, I wasn't there to coin the term at the time, woodypeckerhead. Go learn something about the civil war before you ask stupid questions.

30 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Well I can see you don't know shit about Khan, so I won't bother. Being proud of people who were traitors to your country has nothing to do with enmity. Are the Germans proud of their Nazi history? No. But the assholes in this country sure are proud of people how committed treason and killed a bunch of Americans.And what was the primary reason for these traitors to commit treason? So they could keep on owning people. Hey I'm sure they didn't rape and murder a bunch slaves either, that is just fake news. If they actual had some noble cause to fight for, then you could have some pride. 

Typical response of someone arguing on inherently broken logic. I wouldn't bother to go any farther down that road if I were you either

Grant remarked that he was filled with sadness and depression at the defeat of the South and could take no joy at the vanquishing of an enemy who had fought so hard and valiantly despite their cause being one of the worst anyone has ever fought for.

Again this is typical liberal oversimplification. The wealthy plantation owners pushed for secession but the majority of the rebels were regular non-slave owning American boys and men that were roped into the war with big politicians' silky words about fighting for their homes and families. I can't find it in my heart any more than Grant could to condemn the typical Confederate fighting man. 

2 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Typical response of someone arguing on inherently broken logic. I wouldn't bother to go any farther down that road if I were you either

Grant remarked that he was filled with sadness and depression at the defeat of the South and could take no joy at the vanquishing of am enemy who had fought so hard and valiantly despite their cause being one of the worst anyone has ever fought for.

Again this is typical liberal oversimplification. The wealthy plantation owners pushed for secession but the majority of the rebels were regular non-slave owning American boys and men that were roped into the war with big politicians' silky words about fighting for their homes and families. I can't find it in my heart any more than Grant could to condemn the typical Confederate fighting man. 

Funny thing is I live within 20 miles of a place where no less than the Father of Texas, Sam Houston, gave one of his anti--secession speeches from the balcony of a still existent Inn on the Salado River. He paid the price of ostracism for his stance. But it earn him a permanent place in John F. Kennedy's "Profiles in Courage" with the title of Chapter V, "...I can forget that I am called a traitor."-Sam Houston

16 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

this is exactly true. Probably all the time, the truth is more comprehensive than a simple emotional knee jerk from a liberal.

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Funny thing is I live within 20 miles of a place where no less than the Father of Texas, Sam Houston, gave one of his anti--secession speeches from the balcony of a still existent Inn on the Salado River. He paid the price of ostracism for his stance. But it earn him a permanent place in John F. Kennedy's "Profiles in Courage" with the title of Chapter V, "...I can forget that I am called a traitor."-Sam Houston

Even Lee himself spoke out against succession and by all accounts Jefferson Davis was none to pleased to have been elected president of the Confederate states. 

53 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Grant remarked that he was filled with sadness and depression at the defeat of the South and could take no joy at the vanquishing of an enemy who had fought so hard and valiantly despite their cause being one of the worst anyone has ever fought for.

You can use the same reasoning to justify the Nazi soldiers decisions. Poor Hans was just fighting for his family back in Germany.

I have heard all of the excuses for the traitors. Hey they were just following orders, right. But this isn't about them, they were forgiven for their treason. It's about people idolizing the South for wanting to keep people as slaves. Proud that half the country revolted and caused hundreds of thousands deaths, set back the country for a few decades. All because they wanted to keep on owning people. 

3 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Even Lee himself spoke out against succession and by all accounts Jefferson Davis was none to pleased to have been elected president of the Confederate states. 

Lee's price was Arlington National Cemetery established on the Lee family plantation (via his wife's family) around Arlington mansion. Poetic Justice at it's best.🤩

Archived