THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Jabrill Peppers Appreciation Thread

MLD Woody

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny listening to sports talk radio in Columbus on way to work this morning a guy from Cleveland, I dont particularly care for this guy, Munch just said he dislikes Peppers because "and no it has nothing to do with being from uofm. The guy frequents skanky strip clubs. Come on Jabril, you can do better than that"

4 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

Funny listening to sports talk radio in Columbus on way to work this morning a guy from Cleveland, I dont particularly care for this guy, Munch just said he dislikes Peppers because "and no it has nothing to do with being from uofm. The guy frequents skanky strip clubs. Come on Jabril, you can do better than that"

I suspect that 90% of NFL players  probably frequent strip clubs.

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I suspect that 90% of NFL players  probably frequent strip clubs.

Oh I know i was just pointing out this guys' take on why he doesnt like peppers. Mark munch Bishop is his name and i was surprised he threw it out there but it must be well known in those circles peppers like the dirtiest of the dirty strip clubs.

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

Wow Peppers sucking out today

Fumble recovery for TD, whistled down by refs 

Cool PFF write up on our Top Ten SS...

Contrasting his usage last season with this season is night and day. Through the first 14 games of 2018, Peppers has played 261 snaps at free safety, 164 snaps in the box, 116 snaps as an edge defender, 83 snaps at slot corner and 41 snaps out wide at cornerback. His free safety usage has dropped over 40 percent, and with that, his overall grade has jumped from 60.5 (70th overall among qualifying safeties) to 83.2, which sits inside the top-10 at the position.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-career-game-for-peppers-continues-trend-of-improved-play-in-2018

Archived