THE BROWNS BOARD

The left goes all in on taking our Constitution OUT.. in Pissburg PA

calfoxwc

"Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2018/12/media-spin-usa-not-1st-mass-shootings-63rd/#ixzz5aAcX4flX 
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution 
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Why cannot liberals tell the truth? We saw it in the Kavanaugh hearings, women coming forward claiming to have been raped only to announce later that they had made it up and “just wanted to help.” It is barely understandable when you see individuals do it. It is totally unacceptable when you see academics do it. Such is the case of Adam Lankford, a professor at Alabama. Simply put it appears he just made up his research to provide a result that made him popular with the left. His study claims the U.S. is the leader in mass shootings."

they really hit on all of the buzzwords there, huh?

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

"Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2018/12/media-spin-usa-not-1st-mass-shootings-63rd/#ixzz5aAcX4flX 
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution 
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Why cannot liberals tell the truth? We saw it in the Kavanaugh hearings, women coming forward claiming to have been raped only to announce later that they had made it up and “just wanted to help.” It is barely understandable when you see individuals do it. It is totally unacceptable when you see academics do it. Such is the case of Adam Lankford, a professor at Alabama. Simply put it appears he just made up his research to provide a result that made him popular with the left. His study claims the U.S. is the leader in mass shootings."

they really hit on all of the buzzwords there, huh?

Sucks when those Buzz words are true huh?

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So who exactly would be the world's leader in mass shootings dipshit?

WSS

If you read into any of this, you'd know that depends largely on how you define mass shooting. 

Regardless, I wouldn't except to get the answer from a very biased source with a clear agenda. And I mean actually biased... not the "everything I don't like is fake news!" bias that gets thrown around here. 

19 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Is the mayor a Republican that pats himself on the back a lot? If so, prepare for some conservatives to wilt and agree with gun control.

9CEC466B-D1B8-4299-BB3C-C7E49006A50C.jpeg

01F4EE99-5C47-4CC7-AC8A-21658708A6D1.jpeg

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

If you read into any of this, you'd know that depends largely on how you define mass shooting. 

Regardless, I wouldn't except to get the answer from a very biased source with a clear agenda. And I mean actually biased... not the "everything I don't like is fake news!" bias that gets thrown around here. 

I guess you can find different ways to describe  a mass shooting if you want to. We don't see it in other countries really. On the other hand how big a problem is it really? We do hyperventilating over certain things for instance the bump stock. How many mass shootings have hinged on the bump stock, one? More people are eaten by sharks every year. But the reaction is where the bias comes in.

But just because a source is biased doesn't mean everything they say is untrue. Mostly just at the amount of coverage and the opinion of the facts stated is more heavily weighted on one side than the other.

WSS

[Edit] just so I don't get a raft of shit here were about 19 shark attacks in one year most of which were not fatal. 🤔

Archived