THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FALCON7 said:

C'mon Bake, be better than that...

Nope. Hueie blewis blew the Browns' chances to get to the playoffs. After he left, the Browns took off.

Addition by subtraction (including the former OC). Bakers' happy staredown is absolutely justified, and really funny.

I LOL'd, and so did my Wife. It was GREAT.

Cleveland Browns: Hue Jackson throws Baker Mayfield under bus

Nov 2, 2018 - Not even a week after being fired, Hue Jackson has already thrown countless members of the Cleveland Browns organization under the bus. The last target on his Blame Bus hit list is Baker Mayfield, as the former Browns coach attacked his rookie quarterback on ESPN’s First Take.

So, Falcon,

it's HUE that was being a dick.

ttps://dawgpounddaily.com/.../cleveland-browns-hue-jackson-throws-baker-mayfield...

" Jackson cocked his verbal rifle and shot Mayfield down on Friday morning, when he appeared on ESPN’s midday show, First Take. The hubris, or rather Hue-bris, of this man seems to know no bounds. Despite going 3-36-1 in his tenure with the Browns, Jackson blamed Mayfield’s performance this season as a part of why he got fired. "

Just now, The Cysko Kid said:

It's not for no reason. Hue did his level best to kill the browns. Mayfield is doing everything in his power to revive them. 

I wondered at times if hue was intentionally making us bad. Like sabotage. I think he tried helping his buddy Marv. Only real explanation short of mrdd issues

1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

It's not for no reason. Hue did his level best to kill the browns. Mayfield is doing everything in his power to revive them. 

He already did it in action and words the last game. Just beating a dead horse...  

17 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

He already did it in action and words the last game. Just beating a dead horse...  

I kinda thought the same thing.  I'm hoping this team improves and we go on a long run of success but I don't to be like the Steelers fanbase as well.  I get that Baker was sore at Hue and he got his shot in at the last game. 

Here's hoping Ward isn't concussion prone and we beat the Ravens next week.

55 minutes ago, FALCON7 said:

C'mon Bake, be better than that...

I said the same thing. We all knew Baker would have moments like this, and while I don't agree with it, he's definitely himself. My thing is, why give the media anything to talk about besides the game, ya know? It's in the past, so let it go. 

But Jesus, can Baker Mayfield throw a football or what? And how about our receivers? Suddenly we have the best receivers in the world? Lol. I felt bad for Callaway. He was open a few times and didn't connect. 

Baker is extremely deadly, and I'm so happy to have him. Some of those throws today were next freaking level. Just look at his numbers today. Yeesh. I predicted 27-17 Browns I think. Pretty close! Man I love this team. 

Archived