THE BROWNS BOARD

Williams knows how to beat Lamar Jackson

Ghoolie

I love what I am seeing early on. Let the bastard run if he wants. Blitz his dumb ass and expose Tarkenton. Cockeyed Sonofabitch. Dumb-ar will lead the Ravens to several field goals today. Baker leads with his arm.

I'll take the Browns.

Shut the Fuck up. The only thing embarrassing are the refs.  Roughing the passer? Are you kidding me? Quick Whistle on Dumb-bars goal-line fumble? What kind of bullshit is that? 

THen the dumb bastard announcer compares Mayfield to Tarkenton?

Fuck Baltimore. Cleveland will win this game. 

Just now, Ghoolie said:

Shut the Fuck up. The only thing embarrassing are the refs.  Roughing the passer? Are you kidding me? Quick Whistle on Dumb-bars goal-line fumble? What kind of bullshit is that? 

THen the dumb bastard announcer compares Mayfield to Tarkenton?

Fuck Baltimore. Cleveland will win this game. 

The fumble was absolutely terrible, but the roughing is a penalty by rule.

I did think of you Ghoolie at the end of half when they were talking about Baker and comparing him to Fran

30 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

This defensive game plan has been nothing short of terrible. We are absolutely being out schemed and it's embarrassing. 

By a high school offense!.. PATHETIC!

1 hour ago, nickers said:

By a high school offense!.. PATHETIC!

Ok, so how exactly would YOU stop it? Sounds like you have the answers 

36 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Ok, so how exactly would YOU stop it? Sounds like you have the answers 

Ask Bill Fuckin Belichick...

Just now, nickers said:

Ask Bill Fuckin Belichick...

Exactly, you complain when you couldn't do the job, yet have no clue how to do the job you want to complain about.

But by all means, continue thinking you know it all

I don't have an issue with Greg Williams on the timeout versus challenge. The play clock was running down because we all thought it was a touchdown so they had to call a timeout and that didn't end up hurting us we had plenty of time at the end I do fault Greg Williams or Freddie kitchens for not calling running play First and Ten from the 41 yard of the ravens line and then maybe a screen if run doesn't work because they were coming balls out on blitzes. This team kept the Steelers out of Playoffs today next year they'll keep everyone in the AFC North out of the playoffs. They could have given up when they were down 20-7 about to be 27 to 7 but they kept fighting and were right there to win it. Hell of a season brownies. Got my 😎 on cause the future is bright.

12 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Exactly, you complain when you couldn't do the job, yet have no clue how to do the job you want to complain about.

But by all means, continue thinking you know it all

I never said I did , Ding Dong.. Now go back to masturbating to you Jimmy Haslam Fatboy...

21 minutes ago, nickers said:

I never said I did , Ding Dong.. Now go back to masturbating to you Jimmy Haslam Fatboy...

Hmm, Jimmy Haslam. Dont know where that came from??????

No, you didn't directly say you could. You just said it was pathetic they couldn't stop a "high school offense".

So I just figured since it was pathetic that you had the plan to stop it. You mean to tell me you were just complaining without a clue. Say it ain't so. I'm shocked you dont have a clue, I figured with that talk you were a genius about football. Well not just that statement, but with a bunch of your posts. I figured you had the most knowledge about football on here lol

45 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

Hmm, Jimmy Haslam. Dont know where that came from??????

No, you didn't directly say you could. You just said it was pathetic they couldn't stop a "high school offense".

So I just figured since it was pathetic that you had the plan to stop it. You mean to tell me you were just complaining without a clue. Say it ain't so. I'm shocked you dont have a clue, I figured with that talk you were a genius about football. Well not just that statement, but with a bunch of your posts. I figured you had the most knowledge about football on here lol

Wow who shit in your cheerios this morning.. bitch to your wife about it,, Talk about clueless...

9 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Just shows that "knowing" ain't "doing"...

And Brentson Bucker???

I think He played for one of the NFC teams back in the 70's/80's

15 minutes ago, nickers said:

I think He played for one of the NFC teams back in the 70's/80's

I know who he was. Journeyman of the 90's'00's with a few teams both AFC and NFC starting with the Steelers and ending with CAR.

Point was he wasn't an impact rusher inside.

1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

I know who he was. Journeyman of the 90's'00's with a few teams both AFC and NFC starting with the Steelers and ending with CAR.

yeah,,, I never thought much of him , Either

22 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

The fumble was absolutely terrible, but the roughing is a penalty by rule.

I did think of you Ghoolie at the end of half when they were talking about Baker and comparing him to Fran

I think the hard part for you and me now is going to be sitting back and accepting whatever Dorsey does in the off-season. After such a drought it is natural for us to want to cling to what we have and not screw up a good thing. You know? Stay with the devil that you know. We humans don't like change, and we Browns fans have had way more than our share of bad change.

Dorsey however, has a master plan and his goals and hurdles may be far higher than he believes Williams and Kitchen can and have achieved. It's like my Dad and my report card. I thought a B was a nice effort, he thought it was laziness not getting to the top.

Regarding Jackson, forgive my energy, but I don't like QBs who need their feet to win. You look at Mayfield's passing stats in that game, and a thinking man knows that this is far better than what Jackson does.

Jackson will not last in the NFL. We both know this. Like all humans, especially speedsters, physical skills starts giving way to maturity and efficiency. In Jackson's case, even an imperceptible loss of speed and moves is going to allow more of the "almost hits" to become actual hits. As time goes, Mayfield will not make the stupid throws, but Jackson will continue to run. He is an okay passer but we saw that under pressure, he is not going to burn anyone with his arm....not consistently like Brady or Ben the Rapist.

Baker had an amazing year, and so did we. I am going to bite my tongue and dance with Dorsey.

Happy New Year, man..

17 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Just shows that "knowing" ain't "doing"...

And Brentson Bucker???

Yeah, Brenston Buckner. A true stud. 2 Superbowls, three blocked FGs, did a lot away from the Steelers too. He is a badass and was a badass. Garrett needs a guy like that to be worth anything, He was limp yesterday.

18 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Sure he was. He was a MONSTER. He started for 2 SB teams and was part of what may have been the best front 4 ever. The guy was constantly double teamed. He mad sack champions out of DTs, AND, he smashed the run.

GREAT player. Great man.

Archived