THE BROWNS BOARD

I am devastated the season has ended

LondonBrown

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You "correlated" them. Sure.

Jackson as an NFL QB to Cribbs as an NFL QB .... Go ahead and "correlate" Jerry Rice and Corey Coleman...

I get what you were doing. You're just incorrect. Or so simple that you can't distinguish between Cribbs and Jackson. 

DUH No shit sherlock... its not about being correct you dum dum...

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's clearly not about being correct lol

Grab a beer and chill.. We'll have plenty enough to grapple with in the upcoming off season..

3 hours ago, D Bone said:

Yep, I'll ride with his choices all day over what some of our fans think..... should be a fun offseason. 

Let draft day on the Browns Board begin. LOL!😂

I'll take LSU LB White for $200 Alex.😜

11 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

I want to watch these guys every week for the next three months all over again but instead I suppose I will look positively and say I cannot wait until next year

It's been a blast since Hue left and having to wait nine months to see just how good Baker can be pretty much sucks

This team wins the AFC North next year, BANK IT

I love this post and I feel the exact same way, and without reading everyone else's posts yet, I'm guessing they feel the same way. It's the most fun I've had watching this team in forever, and I love how we fought all game, and all season. What a freaking ride. I thought we had just enough magic for one last win, but we just didn't. What a game, what a season. And let me tell you something else, for all the people that said we needed some new WRs (ahem, me), those guys answered the bell starting weeks ago, they put it on the line every game and made plays for their team. 

Now, I should let this go, but I'm probably going to mention it in every post for the next month, and that's the absolute FURY I felt for getting yet ANOTHER defensive TD called back because officials can't do their job. There is NO BENEFIT OF BLOWING THE WHISTLE there. If Lamar scored the TD, they would have discovered it on replay. We would've had the first replay in NFL history where one play was an offensive TD, and the other was a defensive TD. There was NO BENEFIT to blow it dead. None. Each team would have had a fair shot at a score if the ref just did his EFFING JOB. It's hurts even more because it's the second time it's happened to us in a close game, and it takes away not only a chance to win this game, but a special play for our defense and Peppers. A play Peppers would have forever. A ball he'd probably keep in his house and treasure. An electric goal line stand against a division rival where we took the ball and scored on THEM. I actually had to leave the Tavern because I was angry and I didn't want to be "that guy", as I respect you guys too much and I had to play with my daughter to calm down. 

Yes, I'm still upset about this play. 😂

16 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

If Devin White or Josh Allen fall, you take them in a second..

There are a lot more DT/DE who will be available at that spot.  Time for us to start drafting whoever falls and not reach like Hue had us doing..

DT may not be sexy, but neither is giving up 300yds rushing in December.

Take Walter Football's mock FWIW this early. they have Allen going #3,  and us taking Raequon Davis @ #17.  

The Browns have a strong defensive line, but they could use an interior player who can generate a heavy pass rush and help stop the run. This would take their defensive front over the top. 

Raekwon Davis had a dominant performance in the national championship to cap off his excellent 2017 season in which he logged 8.5 sacks. 

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/draft2019_1.php#ixzz5bI02PN4m

15 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

"Locked in?"

Ain't no such thing for a GM that wheeled and dealed to land Mahomes.

Come on Tour- you know what I meant. #17 is a starting point. That extra third rounder is a nice chip should he want to move up a couple spots. Or move down a couple and pick up an extra second rounder.  

Happy New Year BTW, to all the guys here....   

6 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I always love something like this. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one that notices the irony of that. 

Seems to happen EVERY SINGLE TIME one person calls out another for an alleged lack of intelligence. 😁

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that notices the irony of that. 

Seems to happen EVERY SINGLE TIME one person calls out another for an alleged lack of intelligence. 😁

I especially like the f$#€*g f@$$#t and "your stupid" ones. :lol:

Archived