THE BROWNS BOARD

I'd Like To Thank You Guys

AP1

I'm a fourth generation Browns fans, with Western PA roots. One of the house rules growing up was that only God, America and Family were more important than the Cleveland Browns.

Growing up outside Browns Country, our exposure was the Browns News/Illustrated the occasional National Game Sunday or, less occasional, Monday Night Football.

The internet has made the Browns more accessible. I get my information from you guys and I appreciate that, thank you. The topics are sincere, thought-provoking, and, most importantly, passionate. Browns fans are starting to pop up around here. I've started two, "Here we Brownies, here we go" chants in big box retail parking lots when I have seen a fellow Browns fan.

This season has been the most fun I've had since 1994, I was 12. The future feels so bright that it's weird. When my Dad was in his 20s, the Browns went to three AFC Championships. In my 20s, the Browns were stringing together four and five win seasons. Shoot after 1-31-1, those four and five win seasons looked appealing.

The Browns, our Browns, The Cleveland Browns are on to something. They are winning and people are noticing. I'm thankful for John Dorsey. Gregg William's did not help his cause with the loss. I would love to see what Williams/Kitchens can continue but I trust John Dorsey.

Thanks again guys. It's so doggone nice not having to think about who the Browns will draft with the Number One Overall Pick in the 2019 NFL Draft!

Archived