THE BROWNS BOARD

Ginsburg misses oral arguments for the first time in decades

calfoxwc

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

fdf8172d5ee199bbac610b8ee13d49d9--pro-ch

She fits in well with Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger:

Margaret Sanger :

"Discussing her 1939 “Negro Project,” Sanger noted that, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out the idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.” In March of the same year, she wrote in a letter that “a drastic curtailment of the birth rate at the source of the unfit, the diseased and the incompetent” was necessary, and to accomplish this “the birth control clinics all over the country are doing their utmost to reach the lower strata [minorities] of our population.”

Sanger was even blunter in her book The Pivot of Civilization, where she advocated for the elimination of those she considered to be “human weeds,” stating that she was calling “for the cessation of charity, for the segregation of morons, misfits, and maladjusted,” and additionally, the sterilization of “genetically inferior races.” Charity organizations that sought to better the lives of these inferior humans were, in Sanger’s opinion, delaying the progress of the human race — progress that could only be white. Sanger and Stoddard left no one doubting what their position was."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/abortion-industry-margaret-sanger-have-a-lot-in-common-with-alt-right

Her way left disregard for our Constitution seems to warrant criticism. Her determination to remain on the Court while a rep pres is in place also warrants the same.

As a human being, I wish her well - but it's time to let a new Justice come on board.

OTH, I'm shocked she didn't retire for health reasons during the obamao dickater regime.https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/12/rbg-cancer/578869/

I don't recall you criticizing the threats against the president's children, and the threats to entire conervative families

of Hannity, etc etc etc etc etc.

9 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Insulting a woman who's recovering from cancer surgery....

Glad to see all of those Christian values such as compassion on display here from our more godly posters.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

^^^^

You both make good points, but you're missing the point.

I'm simply pointing out the BS story we're being fed that she's fine and dandy and spry as a Spring Chick.

Monday was the first day she's missed in 25 years, now she's missed three, maybe four days (don't know about today yet) in a row.

This is her third bout with Cancer, and it was preliminarily diagnosed as malignant.

She somehow managed to survive Pancreatic Cancer some years back (that's almost impossible with a 3% survival rate).

Right now, I'm not certain she's even coherent, let alone functioning normally - Broken Ribs / Lung Cancer surgery @ 85.

Stop trying to feed a BS story that everything's fine - is she even making the rulings being submitted ?

If she needs to take a break for recovery then do it, there is nothing wrong with that, and I would actually expect it.

I am not wishing her ill will, but she is not in fine health.

7 hours ago, JAFBF said:

She somehow managed to survive Pancreatic Cancer some years back (that's almost impossible with a 3% survival rate).

ok but she did, obviously. Unless you're now claiming she's some kind of bot? I dont' see the point. Nobody's claiming she's fine and dandy otherwise they wouldn't report she had cancer surgery. 

12 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.4c87e7ec69c3ed75ae834ec9df338ead.png

Looks like I get to take this elsewhere today   .   .   .  

I saw an interview with her surgeon who says he expects a full recovery, but also says when you are 85 that just takes a little longer. He also said that going home only 4 days after this kind of surgery was remarkable for an 85 y.o.

On 1/10/2019 at 10:32 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If she is as ill as reported, she doesn't have long to live.  That's just a medical fact.  At 85 she would never be able to fight complications from the surgery or chemo/radiation therapy.

I'd be surprised if they risked those two treatments on a woman her age. I also sincerely doubt she's Lucid enough to do her job besides just rubber-stamping whatever the hard-left tells her to do. That doesn't really matter though the point to these folks is to keep some sort of brain wave activity until after the 2020 election. Then into the medical waste bin she goes.

WSS

25 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If the buzzards are circling or standing next to you, your time is short.

not if you have a nice loaded .22 on ya. Or, a ccw

Archived