THE BROWNS BOARD

Leftwing "academics" ...peer-reviewed and accepted bs studies

calfoxwc

Oh boy, a biased article on a biased site with the intention of causing distrust in science and academics to drive more support for conservative views....

Is it worth it to dig into this and figure out where there are issues with it? Even though certain posters will just ignore it? Hmmm

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh boy, a biased article on a biased site with the intention of causing distrust in science and academics to drive more support for conservative views....

Is it worth it to dig into this and figure out where there are issues with it? Even though certain posters will just ignore it? Hmmm

So you are saying it never happened or it did happen but you don't believe it unless you hear it on Jimmy Kimmel?

WSS

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I agree. Insinuating I need to see something on a late night talk show I don't even watch is as insightful as just posting a picture of a bird. 

To be honest I don't think you're even that informed. It seems like he just go contrary on whatever anybody you don't like has to say. Whether it's true or not.

But you have posted more stuff from comedy shows than a lot of places that you would call not biased.

WSS

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

To be honest I don't think you're even that informed. It seems like he just go contrary on whatever anybody you don't like has to say. Whether it's true or not.

But you have posted more stuff from comedy shows than a lot of places that you would call not biased.

WSS

Are you sure about that? I posted a few Last Week Tonight clips, months ago. You may be confusing me with someone else... Again, you're claiming things about me that aren't true. 

I can also promise you that when I'm deciding my stance on an issue the thought "Well, what does Cal/DH/Steve think" never once crosses my mind. That's incredibly conceited to think some of you effect other posters on here that much .

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Are you sure about that? I posted a few Last Week Tonight clips, months ago. You may be confusing me with someone else... Again, you're claiming things about me that aren't true. 

I can also promise you that when I'm deciding my stance on an issue the thought "Well, what does Cal/DH/Steve think" never once crosses my mind. That's incredibly conceited to think some of you effect other posters on here that much .

Frankly Woodrow I don't think it's so much me that you're concerned with. One reason is that I don't have any ridiculously hard right opinions and oftentimes I agree with the guys on the near left. But I think you get ticked off because you feel you've been boxed into a corner if you engagement dialogue with me. Oh well. Mostly I think Cal is in your head. And you Delight in insulting Christianity in an attempt to piss off old Browns fan who I think so pretty intelligent poster. Die Hard likes to fuck with people. 

Conceited? It is the penalty of greatness.

WSS

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

steve, pls point out where anybody here linked a jimmy kimmel piece as part of an argument. I'll wait right here. 

ofc I know ur being facetious...

how astute of you

.but then you doubled down and claimed woody wasn't even that informed. So go ahead now, i'll watch some midgets fucking in the meantime. 

I'm sure it will be as informative as anything the wood man has posted recently. I'm too lazy to do it and I might even be wrong but feel free to take a scan of his last 20 posts. Tell me what percentage are just bullshit

You can do it while you're jerking off to the midgets.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Frankly Woodrow I don't think it's so much me that you're concerned with. One reason is that I don't have any ridiculously hard right opinions and oftentimes I agree with the guys on the near left. But I think you get ticked off because you feel you've been boxed into a corner if you engagement dialogue with me. Oh well. Mostly I think Cal is in your head. And you Delight in insulting Christianity in an attempt to piss off old Browns fan who I think so pretty intelligent poster. Die Hard likes to fuck with people. 

Conceited? It is the penalty of greatness.

WSS

Hahahahahah

I'm not sure which is more hilarious, the idea the that your dialogue with me "boxes me into a corner" or the idea that Cal's in my head

Hahahahaha

Even your post right there is just typical Steve BS. The person responding to you no has to go and respond to things that they never said or thought. You're not "boxing anyone into a corner". You're just breaking down anything close to a back and forth so that you can claim you've won.

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahahahahah

I'm not sure which is more hilarious, the idea the that your dialogue with me "boxes me into a corner" or the idea that Cal's in my head

Hahahahaha

Even your post right there is just typical Steve BS. The person responding to you no has to go and respond to things that they never said or thought. You're not "boxing anyone into a corner". You're just breaking down anything close to a back and forth so that you can claim you've won.

He who fights and runs away lives. to fight another day.

WSS

Archived