THE BROWNS BOARD

Feinstein and gun control

Westside Steve

I realize it's not on Jimmy Kimmel but after the obligatory squawking about a slanted site oh, I have no reason to believe that anything here is untrue.

https://www.range365.com/feinstein-introduces-2019-assault-weapons-ban?fbclid=IwAR3fGhwG_lWvIyMoeIhezog-VbftJBnX9jocznBE4J8tWQDzIRYdN_PT5Jk

WSS

I can see "grandfathered in" being deleted at the last minute. Typical dirty play by the left.

It won't.

Meanwhile, I'm looking for just the perfect caiber upper for mine.

Sometimes, maybe I should make it a 9mm carbine or something.

‘Monster Jam’ CAVES to liberal pressure, REMOVES pics of GUNS from Monster Trucks!!

"IN another example of liberals pressuring private companies in order to create a culture hostile to guns, the “Monster Jam” company is caving to the mob and erasing all guns from their trucks.

Look, it’s a private company, they can do whatever they want. But this is how liberals push their political agenda on people subtly without us even knowing about it. This is pretty tiny by comparison to other examples of gun culture in our society – I wonder when they’ll pull their big plan to erase all guns from movies too….

UPDATE – Dana Loesch has already weighed in on the issue:

https://therightscoop.com/monster-jam-caves-to-liberal-pressure-removes-pics-of-guns-from-monster-trucks/

8 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

One of the trucks had a bumpstock on it and several Trump supporters had their MAGA hats fly off their heads like a cartoon character when they saw it. They were there to see Gravedigger, not Gravemaker!

Logic I get where you are coming from I really do. I have never argued with you about the ramifications of Trump issuing an executive order to ban bump stocks. I am not an NRA member but I credit them for what they do to protect second amendment rights. I personally am against bump stocks because of what I witnessed in Vegas with what seemed like automatic gunfire killing those people.  I would have liked to have seen just a ban on the sale and mfg of them instead of confiscation. 

10 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Logic I get where you are coming from I really do. I have never argued with you about the ramifications of Trump issuing an executive order to ban bump stocks. I am not an NRA member but I credit them for what they do to protect second amendment rights. I personally am against bump stocks because of what I witnessed in Vegas with what seemed like automatic gunfire killing those people.  I would have liked to have seen just a ban on the sale and mfg of them instead of confiscation. 

And I would add a buyback program on bumpstocks similar to Australia's gun buyback program. I too am against anything making a weapon function like a military full auto weapon.

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And I would add a buyback program on bumpstocks similar to Australia's gun buyback program. I too am against anything making a weapon function like a military full auto weapon.

How effective is that going to be for the lunatic who's planning a mass murder? Seriously? All a buyback program pull do is put a few bucks in the hands of people who have old guns laying around the house that they have no need for and don't care about. Plus how much do you get compared to how much the gun is worth?

WSS

Not Monster Jam! Awe man... I loved watching as a kid 

But in all seriousness, they are a private company, and they can do what they want. They don't have to cave to protestors, but they chose to. Conservatives are in their right to protest too. Idk, maybe there's a gay couple in an Oreo ad or something. Liberals didn't hold monster jam at gunpoint (.... )

Also, the NRA doesn't care about protecting your rights. It cares about protecting the wallets of gun companies. Don't let a few "freedom" this or "Obama!!" that distract you.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The EO didn’t make anyone safer...at all. I showed numerous videos where you can bumpfire with a finger and shoulder via physics. So the EO made no one safer and leaves the door open for a Dem to EO all sorts of accessories (triggers, mags, optics, etc) while also turning law abiding gun owners into criminals. 

But at least it made some people FEEL safer but not actually be safer. Trump and the NRA were giant pushovers on this issue but I am not shocked given one is a recently converted NYC Dem and the other a doormat for anyone with cash in hand and an R by their name.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

How effective is that going to be for the lunatic who's planning a mass murder? Seriously? All a buyback program pull do is put a few bucks in the hands of people who have old guns laying around the house that they have no need for and don't care about. Plus how much do you get compared to how much the gun is worth?

WSS

I'm only talking about buyback on bumpstocks Steve, not old or new guns.

22 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm only talking about buyback on bumpstocks Steve, not old or new guns.

Argument is still the same pretty much. How much is a bump stock worth if you could buy one brand new in a store? And how much more would you need to pay for the buyback that would make it worthwhile for someone to get rid of something he wants?

And again a lunatic who is contemplating a mass shooting probably isn't going to be persuaded to put those plans aside for the price of the bump stock.

WSS

Archived