THE BROWNS BOARD

I need a new 9 - 5

The Amber

we need an executive assistant in Boston.....good pay and high level position, reporting directly to the Director of North American Operations.

I like boston.

As far as a recommendation to Adam is concerned, the sales industry is ALWAYS looking for people, and is VERY profitable, plus its the background every major business looks for on a resume. Its tough work, and you have to have stellar self confidence, and the ability to keep your chin up in a slump, but it definitely pays off.

As far as a recommendation to Adam is concerned, the sales industry is ALWAYS looking for people, and is VERY profitable, plus its the background every major business looks for on a resume. Its tough work, and you have to have stellar self confidence, and the ability to keep your chin up in a slump, but it definitely pays off.

I've done sales and am pretty good at it, not many good sales opportunities that I am aware of unfortunately.

Wow Ive never had a post deleted before... feels good... j/k

Im a local sales manager for a company called University directories, its my summer internship, its pretty sweet, alot of freedom... but man, thank God my skin is tough...

Lets see.... If you have cash lying around, get into real estate, the way property values are now.... just like stocks, buy low, sell high

Wow Ive never had a post deleted before... feels good... j/k

Im a local sales manager for a company called University directories, its my summer internship, its pretty sweet, alot of freedom... but man, thank God my skin is tough...

Lets see.... If you have cash lying around, get into real estate, the way property values are now.... just like stocks, buy low, sell high

I would love to, unfortunately havent had near enough time to save up the kind of cash for that. I have been doing small stuff like buying and selling motorcycles and jewelry, but only broke even because the economy decided to take a crap when I started :(

Guest ATENEARS
I would love to, unfortunately havent had near enough time to save up the kind of cash for that. I have been doing small stuff like buying and selling motorcycles and jewelry, but only broke even because the economy decided to take a crap when I started :(

How much ya want for the girl? ... the girl ... how much ya want .....

JohnBelushi.jpg

free tip, although it's debatable you deserve it: quality, fast investments never require your money Adam>>>the smart route is with hard money lenders. if the deal will turn a profit you'll have to beat lenders off with a sledge...but you'll generally pay between 15-20 points (%). now get out there and knock down your first million!

97% of self-made millionaires did it through real estate, don't reinvent the wheel.

I work at Chase Bank HQ in Columbus and my job just isn't challenging enough. I'm sick of this same old boring routine.

Anyone know of a good place that's hiring? :)

I do mostly admin stuff

I have room for 1 more on my all girl car wash team...my car is always getting dirty!

I just happen to have video below of my team in action :)

Not sure what else you could have implied. because nothing in her post says she is any different than you just said.

Even starting your own lawn care business is futile now :(

Stupid 'conomy.

Unless you can find a better, more efficient, more appealing way to provide that lawncare service I'd agree.

Well I can certainly suggest something more appealing...

if The Amber wants to do the lawn care in the same outfit we saw in the picture... you can kill two birds with one stone.

New Job for The Amber, and new business for Adam! Voila!

I am the Maestro!

Well I can certainly suggest something more appealing...

if The Amber wants to do the lawn care in the same outfit we saw in the picture... you can kill two birds with one stone.

New Job for The Amber, and new business for Adam! Voila!

I am the Maestro!

Bikiniscapes

What do you think babe?

if The Amber wants to do the lawn care in the same outfit we saw in the picture...

Which outfit would that be? Because if you mean the "booty shot" pic outfit then I'm gonna have to decline lol

I think that's called indecent exposure?

Amber, we love you and all, but don't post anymore pictures of ugly chicks on the forum, please. We take pride in the ass we display here, much like your own, and pinning a beat-chick up dimishes our upstanding character and moral responsiblity to football fans everywhere.

The ugly chick photo that you included in your recent post has been removed for the benefit of mankind.

Thank-you for your understanding.

-The Browns Board Admin

Amber, we love you and all, but don't post anymore pictures of ugly chicks on the forum, please. We take pride in the ass we display here, much like your own, and pinning a beat-chick up dimishes our upstanding character and moral responsiblity to football fans everywhere.

The ugly chick photo that you included in your recent post has been removed for the benefit of mankind.

-The Browns Board Admin

In other words, let's see some booty.

-The Browns Board Admin

HAHA! Only pictures of hawt chicks from now on :P

Which outfit would that be? Because if you mean the "booty shot" pic outfit then I'm gonna have to decline lol

I think that's called indecent exposure?

No, no, no ... here's what you do:

The booty picture goes in the ad for "Amber's Mow Jobs and Trim".

Then Adam actually goes over and does all the work.

Zombo

--Amber can handle the business end from Brownsboard headquarters

Archived