THE BROWNS BOARD

The Missed Call in NFC Champ. Game

BrownsfaninPa

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Three times. For if you can include in the move from LA to Anaheim

You're better than that Gipper.    -  How 'bout the Cleveland Rams....

11 hours ago, 30yearbrownsfan said:

I have a question and can't find any history thread. My apologies in advance. Does anyone remember Bernie Kosar winning the Quarterback challenge. Beating Joe Montana and Dan Marino. If so how come I can't find anything about it? Help stop the argument between to old friends. 

Something like that sounds familiar....but you would have to research it.  I assume you mean at one of the Pro Bowl competitions. 

18 hours ago, 30yearbrownsfan said:

Does anyone remember Bernie Kosar winning the Quarterback challenge.

...I remember that Couch stunk in HIS QB challenge.  (him and the other QB's drafted as I recall)

19 hours ago, 30yearbrownsfan said:

I have a question and can't find any history thread. My apologies in advance. Does anyone remember Bernie Kosar winning the Quarterback challenge. Beating Joe Montana and Dan Marino. If so how come I can't find anything about it? Help stop the argument between to old friends. 

I vaguely remember it & it seems it was in one of his 1st 2-3 years. Either he won it or won the accuracy part.

Mike

1 hour ago, Canton Mike said:

I vaguely remember it & it seems it was in one of his 1st 2-3 years. Either he won it or won the accuracy part.

Mike

I think your right. Soon as I read your post I had a flash back. Also it would of been a little later then you were thinking. Bernie was a rookie in 85 and I was thinking it was 91 or 92. The only thing I could find on it was a list of winners. First QB challenge was 90 and Marino won 91 and 92. Bernie wasn't on the list. Can't believe there was no video. I owe my friend an apology plus never hear the end of it   😕

Archived