THE BROWNS BOARD

I don't care if this dude is a republican or democrat or from the Mars labor party..this is beyond the pale..

Clevfan4life

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

To YOUR fucking post about Hilary saying something racist

oh, you mean THE LINK I POSTED of your stinking higgardly saying something very racist?

why is it so bad to post that link? It's true - she did.

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Is that guy the same Dave Chappelle as the one in white face? Are you equally outraged? Or upset disappointed disheartened or whatever fake euphemism you choose for it?

Or... Would being upset be stupid?

WSS

20190125_131729.jpg

If dressing up not just in black face but also as people who just died, u've been avoiding addressing that btw, why was what kathy griffin did bad?

48 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, you mean THE LINK I POSTED of your stinking higgardly saying something very racist?

why is it so bad to post that link? It's true - she did.

I SAID IT WAS FUCKING RACIST YOU IDIOT

Are you really this God damn dense???

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Is that guy the same Dave Chappelle as the one in white face? Are you equally outraged? Or upset disappointed disheartened or whatever fake euphemism you choose for it?

Or... Would being upset be stupid?

WSS

20190125_131729.jpg

There isn't a terrible history of white face in this country. The historical perspective matters. I'm not offended. If you want to be, and you want to protest, go ahead. 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I SAID IT WAS FUCKING RACIST YOU IDIOT

Are you really this God damn dense???

you didn't refer to exactly what was said - it sounded like you were, as always?, referring to my post. asswhole. By inference, it would have been my post, what I said. Are you really this ignorant? oh yeah, I forgot. You are.

Archived