THE BROWNS BOARD

More "man made global warming" is crap stuff you betcha

calfoxwc

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This cartoon shows people are stupid. Just not who you think.

the cartoon shows ignorance of your really stupid leftwing mouthpiece, woodpecker. We could go on and on and on about

all the fake wailing of "Florida will be under water in ten years", etc etc. This parroting of political bs won't end as long as you and birdbrains like you remain in the leftwing cult of mmgw nonsense.

The ulterior motive is redistribution of wealth, and taxes, and political manipulation towards liberalism.

Your bounce back retorts are getting more ignorant as time goes on.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Wrong, the 1980's was when we had "global cooling" according to these same dipshits your enamored by...well done Cleve.

Annual Temperature Anomoly

There's global "DIPS" all over that graph.....dipshit. Not just in the 80's. Did you take high school math? where they taught you how to affix a slope to a series of x,y variables? Linear regression? Just eye test, where's that graph headed?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

the cartoon shows ignorance of your really stupid leftwing mouthpiece, woodpecker. We could go on and on and on about

all the fake wailing of "Florida will be under water in ten years", etc etc. This parroting of political bs won't end as long as you and birdbrains like you remain in the leftwing cult of mmgw nonsense.

The ulterior motive is redistribution of wealth, and taxes, and political manipulation towards liberalism.

Your bounce back retorts are getting more ignorant as time goes on.

And yet your mmgw nonsense is aging like a fine wine.....

.... right

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Annual Temperature Anomoly

There's global "DIPS" all over that graph.....dipshit. Not just in the 80's. Did you take high school math? where they taught you how to affix a slope to a series of x,y variables? Linear regression? Just eye test, where's that graph headed?

Not my words numbnuts, the climatologist who claimed the next coming ice age back in the ‘70’s & ‘80’s.

Try to keep up.

woodpecker translation:

"i'm gonna feign a flippity-flippity comeback that is so vague, it won't make sense, but I will pretend I'm a genius woodpecker:

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Not my words numbnuts, the climatologist who claimed the next coming ice age back in the ‘70’s & ‘80’s.

Try to keep up.

So i once again get to point out how uneducated u are on all topics pertaining to our obsevable reality. Those climatologists claimed a potential ice age BECAUSE of global warming u rubbish piker, that certain mechaniams would be triggered to bring the earth back to homeostasis, as is observed throughout the known universe. Complex systems always try to maintain honeostasis. What ur lazy ass missed was those scientists said that mini ice age would be followed by rapid warming. And that ice age would also not be global. This all deals with the loss of the jetstream which keeps cold air up north. That was called out in the 80's and we're seeing it right fucking now, we've even given it a stupid name so the stupids dont have to think much.

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So i once again get to point out how uneducated u are on all topics pertaining to our obsevable reality. Those climatologists claimed a potential ice age BECAUSE of global warming u rubbish piker, that certain mechaniams would be triggered to bring the earth back to homeostasis, as is observed throughout the known universe. Complex systems always try to maintain honeostasis. What ur lazy ass missed was those scientists said that mini ice age would be followed by rapid warming. And that ice age would also not be global. This all deals with the loss of the jetstream which keeps cold air up north. That was called out in the 80's and we're seeing it right fucking now, we've even given it a stupid name so the stupids dont have to think much.

How stupid are you?

The climatologists back in the day never uttered the words “Global Warming”.

They were too busy saying we were going to fuckin’ freeze to death, and there’s a coming ice age.

You are incapable of having an intelligent conversation because you have your head too far up your ass.

I believe the the correct medical terminology is “cranial rectosis”.

33 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

How stupid are you?

They were too busy saying we were going to fuckin’ freeze to death, and there’s a coming ice age.

You are incapable of having an intelligent conversation because you have your head too far up your ass.

I believe the the correct medical terminology is “cranial rectosis”.

He's just a more committed to being an asshole than having a discussion on anything.

Like most climate change alarmists all they want is for the other side to wring their hands and wail regardless of whether or not there's even a proposed solution.

WSS

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yes they did. Ur just a moron. Its cool tho, dont pull something trying to remember the 70's and 80's when they were telling us what our emissions were going to do to the jetstream and what the consewuences would be

30 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yes they did. Ur just a moron. Its cool tho, dont pull something trying to remember the 70's and 80's when they were telling us what our emissions were going to do to the jetstream and what the consewuences would be

You weren’t even alive in the 1970’s so don’t even play shit.

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

But i was in the early 80's. I remember tom brokaw talking about this shit once a week. 

Alive in the early ‘80’s drinking from a bottle, shitting your diapers, and waiting for your brain to develop. 

I see your still waiting on the latter.

22 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Alive in the early ‘80’s drinking from a bottle, shitting your diapers, and waiting for your brain to develop. 

I see your still waiting on the latter.

I was not a baby in the mid 80's u dipshit, i remember walter and the 85 bears. Still the best SB in my lifetime, until the browns get in one

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I was not a baby in the mid 80's u dipshit, i remember walter and the 85 bears. Still the best SB in my lifetime, until the browns get in one

I believe the mid 80’s was when this entire MMGW started to take off...you know right after the global cooling, dickbreath.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

He must be out of responses if he's devolved to "you're too young!" nonsense

I’m not out of responses, I happen to be working today.

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Oh look, the polar vortex is gone and its back to 60 degrees in february. Totes normal

And in 10 - 12 days we’re going to freezing our asses off again.

Do you know why...because it’s February.

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

And in 10 - 12 days we’re going to freezing our asses off again.

Do you know why...because it’s February.

We should be freezing our asses off right now. This is fucking NE ohio not some god damn faggatorium like Florida. People here are grown ass folk. We like a good winter. We like watching football played in NE ohio late in the year, its how football was meant to be played. No trap/zone blocking fag shit...we line up heads up and fire out with a stout RB preceded by a bull moose FB through the A or B gaps. Power I till the defense taps.

I dont want this place turning into some 60 deg winter west coast offense queer house. 

51 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

We should be freezing our asses off right now. This is fucking NE ohio not some god damn faggatorium like Florida. People here are grown ass folk. We like a good winter. We like watching football played in NE ohio late in the year, its how football was meant to be played. No trap/zone blocking fag shit...we line up heads up and fire out with a stout RB preceded by a bull moose FB through the A or B gaps. Power I till the defense taps.

I dont want this place turning into some 60 deg winter west coast offense queer house. 

Did you bump your head?...u ok?

13 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Maybe we can winter temps here to 75 then first energy can serve sushi and appletini's.....would u prefer that sweetie?

I would imagine that you would like a nice big kielbasa.

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I would imagine that you would like a nice big kielbasa.

probably a bit too close to reality for his comfort....84258-27d37e6b331ba884c2baf2c38356413a.j

Archived