THE BROWNS BOARD

Think about it

calfoxwc

I did. I know what conclusion I draw - I was waiting for a typical stupid one liner that is just

a personal insult because you grew up with feathers. Here's a clue - your emotional insults do not

make you look educated nor eloquent.

You come off like you are in grade school, and maladjusted in grade school. Why do you bother, turd bird?

Literally the first paragraph in your first link...

VANCOUVER, Wash. — The number of confirmed measles cases near Portland grew to 31 on Friday — an outbreak boosted by lower-than-normal vaccination rates in what has been called an anti-vaccination U.S. “hot spot.”

good job. It's liberalism - they have a problem with vaccinations - and they have a problem with

illegals - they are a sanctuary city/state. They are way left. So, of course, not vaccinating kids there...(when we pretty much

eliminated measles in the U.S.).... then allowing illegals in who carry it/have it -

you get a measles outbreak again.

Of course, there is also legal immigration, but I believe legal immigrants have to have their shots before coming, as we do when we go elsewhere.

Immigrants and Disease, by Walter E.Williams | Creators Syndicate

Aug 29, 2018 - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has technical ... there have been no medical examinations of undocumented immigrants, we ...
Feb 18, 2015 - There's a growing health concern over illegal immigrants bringing infectious diseases into the United States. Approximately 500,000 legal ...

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I assumed anti vaxxers were mostly just dumb housewives. Maybe they're mostly liberal, could be. Though the Fringe of both sides like to reject medicine 

But anti vaxing could be a dumb liberal thing. 

They are goofballs and probably idiots even though I know some educated people who are on that train.

WSS

Archived