THE BROWNS BOARD

2020 is Going to be the Best

htownbrown

I think the last presidential election showed us that's not a good idea to get too confident.

Fortunately even if one of The Darlings of the left oh, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Cortez, Maxine Waters, Harris, Booker Etc does win the White House probably without Fox News we won't notice that anything changed. Same as now. (Except every member of the media screaming about Trump.) But seriously what has changed in your lives for those of you who hate him? Nothing. It's a dog and pony show. The biggest annoyance will be the Liberals, including you know who, who, who and who, dancing around like Slim Pickens said in Blazing Saddles "Like a bunch of Kansas City faggots."

The biggest actual worry is the recession the Democrats almost always bring to the country.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

The biggest actual worry is the recession the Democrats almost always bring to the country.

WSS

Thank God George W's was only a minor depression thanks to some drastic moves to save total financial collapse. But no worries. Trump got rid of all those safeguards installed to prevent another. So much winning!

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Thank God George W's was only a minor depression thanks to some drastic moves to save total financial collapse. But no worries. Trump got rid of all those safeguards installed to prevent another. So much winning!

So you've been a Democrat ever since the W years? Figures. Anyway when did the recession hit? Answer right after the Democrats took the houses. Thanks for playing

WSS

On 1/29/2019 at 6:45 AM, Westside Steve said:

So you've been a Democrat ever since the W years? Figures. Anyway when did the recession hit? Answer right after the Democrats took the houses. Thanks for playing

WSS

No I watched the near collapse of our financial system under W. Just because I think W was an idiot does not make me a democrat. Exactly how long do you think McCain was a democrat BTW. I think I've made it quite clear I was a supporter most all of his career. I guess next you will be telling me Susan Collins and Ben Sasse are democrats too. But you can count me in as a Nevertrumper for sure. I don't vote for lying traitors regardless of party. One of these days all you Trumpettes will figure that out. Let's start here where he has no f'n idea what is going on in terms of real threats instead of border prayer rugs and taped mouths on women that came right out of the movie Sicario: Day of the Soldado, not the realities of ISIS, Russia, China and NK.

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Bush W caused the recession? Well he's more powerful than I thought.

And who cares if you identify yourself as a Republican or a Democrat? Seriously? Or anybody?

WSS

You're the one who keeps bringing it up, not me.

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You're the one who keeps bringing it up, not me.

Well as of your vote for Hillary add beat off o'roarke I guess you are technically a Democrat but with all your other posting it's pretty clear that you seemed to have been pretty liberal so. I guess liberal is a better term. Like Susan Collins or John Kasich.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well as of your vote for Hillary add beat off o'roarke I guess you are technically a Democrat but with all your other posting it's pretty clear that you seemed to have been pretty liberal so. I guess liberal is a better term. Like Susan Collins or John Kasich.

WSS

And the funny thing is you have neatly managed to deflect from my main point, how this idiot in the WH is totally at odds with his entire intelligence apparatus as to the real threats to the democracies of the west. It isn't Mexico or Central America and his obsession with a f'n wall. Nero is fiddling with a wall as our democracy burns at the hands of our enemies. He is the greatest danger to this republic since the southern Confederacy, because he either by stupidity/ignorance or complicity is giving it all away.

Archived