THE BROWNS BOARD

Foxconn recommits to $10 billion Wisconsin plant after call from Trump!

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So Trump hyped a deal that was never going to happen (which he either knew and didn't care or he had no idea) and now that it is inevitably not happening it's the Dem governor's fault who wasn't around when the deal was originally made?

they just pry'n dem cheeks open

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Shouldn't you be hating on another Trump loving negro sellout instead? Stick to your own script.

i had to sift through the thread to see what this referenced cause i dont remember thst post......and lo and behold it was just a troll and no surprise ur too stupid to understsnd it.

On 4/20/2019 at 7:49 PM, MLD Woody said:

So Trump hyped a deal that was never going to happen (which he either knew and didn't care or he had no idea) and now that it is inevitably not happening it's the Dem governor's fault who wasn't around when the deal was originally made?

not the governors fault - but the newly elected dem governor was not gonna play ball with the china guy so he left, plain and simple.

Trump was just doing what he does best  - schmooze the parties involved and wait for the art of the deal take off. 

in this case, an election year casualty because Walker was now gone and china guy is left with a new problem?

did the article say any of the stuff I just wrote?  no

its just how I (we?) conservatives distrust the liberal news and interpret the news as it is. 

I think im pretty close to the real story...

Edited by FairHooker11
clarification

13 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

not the governors fault - but the newly elected dem governor was not gonna play ball with the china guy so he left, plain and simple.

Trump was just doing what he does best  - schmooze the parties involved and wait for the art of the deal take off. 

in this case, an election year casualty because Walker was now gone and china guy is left with a new problem?

did the article say any of the stuff I just wrote?  no

its just how I (we?) conservatives distrust the liberal news and interpret the news as it is. 

I think im pretty close to the real story...

no u moron Foxconn has just been bullshittingbtge whole time. The chinese were gonna use the factory as negotiating capital. Somewhere Trump didnt give em what they wanted so they're backing out. An eventuality Trumo prob anticipated but that guy never misses an opportunity to masturbate himsrlf infront of a camera. 

He made grandiose promises to a group of americans he could not likely be kept. And the new dem governor isnt allowing his state to.be fucking taken advantage of for a stupid automated facility tgsts generated some janitorial engineering jobs

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

What another promise from Cheetos failed to deliver. Must be a day ending in "y". 500 million for 1k jobs. What a great investment?

Well maybe the CHIPs Act will bring some real manufacturing to the area.

Trump promised giant Foxconn factory in Wisconsin that never materialized - The Washington Post

The orb and the three partially used buildings nearby are nothing like the giant manufacturing campus with 13,000 high-tech jobs that Trump and Foxconn promised five years ago, when Trump — wielding a golden shovel for the groundbreaking — called the project the “Eighth Wonder of the World.” Instead, the orb is the butt of local jokes....

It might be funny, she added — except that local and state governments spent roughly $500 million to buy land, bulldoze houses and build infrastructure for an unfulfilled manufacturing megasite that was supposed to include dozens of futuristic buildings and a factory to produce flat-panel displays for televisions.

Foxconn today does some manufacturing at the site, where the company says it employs 1,000 people building computer servers for data centers and electronic devices for solar panels. But so far, it hasn’t been the massive investment that Trump and the firm initially touted.

“The enormous debt and financial exposure we took on and that still hangs above us was built on promises that I really don’t believe Foxconn had any intention of fulfilling,” said Gallaher, who recently lost her bid to unseat the village president, a supporter of the Foxconn project....

Roughly 100 homeowners and farmers were forced to move, sometimes under threat of eminent domain, so their properties could be bulldozed to make way for the campus, according to residents and village officials. The village paid more than 40 percent over market value for that land, officials noted.