THE BROWNS BOARD

Free Steven Avery and Brenden Dassy

PoeticG

I like freedom :( 

When will this thread be moved. Paragraph, when will I be loved. Paragraph, why is there air. Paragraph,  what does the world need now? Paragraph, who put the bop in the bop she bop she bop, who put the ram in the ram a lamb a dingdong. Paragraph , How much more of this can you take?

Who has watched this documentary- Making a murderer on Netflix?

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"......   ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The sad part is the family NOT wanting to know what really happened to their daughter. There are several theories on this. 

1- They were in on it. Maybe she's not even dead.

2- The brother, now working for the Packers, knows more than he's letting on. 

3- She died of natural causes like a heart attack or an accident and Steven Avery was a scapegoat.

4- They were paid off to let Steven take the rap. The Halbach family and the family of the original family that framed him are also really close. 

… No matter how you look at it, it's obvious of one thing, that Steven Avery had nothing to do with it, he's innocent and was framed by the police. If this was my daughter, one way or another I could not or would not rest until the truth was reviled. The fact they "bought" the lie that Brendan and Steven could have or would have done this to their daughter is akin to burying their head in the sand... and it's a good thing that so many out there are looking out for the truth. 

Two innocent men in prison for Life- for something they didn't do... that's not just sad, it's horrifying. The fact that one of these men had already spent 18 years in prison an was innocent the entire time and the other was just a mentally slow boy at the time makes it even worse. It's a shame this has gone on so long. 

Archived