THE BROWNS BOARD

Reparations

Westside Steve

I think we should go with option A over option B.

Option A is the PRO AMERICA OPTION for REAL AMERICANS. Option B is for literal NAZIS. B will cause REAL SERIOUS TROUBLE.

Here is an opinion piece from Ammoland I haven't read that PROVES my point

I'm not sure what else you could ask for

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I think we should go with option A over option B.

Option A is the PRO AMERICA OPTION for REAL AMERICANS. Option B is for literal NAZIS. B will cause REAL SERIOUS TROUBLE.

Here is an opinion piece from Ammoland I haven't read that PROVES my point

I'm not sure what else you could ask for

So you are mad because you think ammoland is taking an unfair stand against B, Nazis? Pretty bold stance there.

WSS

I have an idea, instead of reperations lets spend money retraining the american workforce fir the new century while retaining the dignity of physical labor. But ofc that would entail a national discussion and consensus amongst one  the most grossly divided, greedy, materialisticly indulgent people on the planet. 

In the end i think trump has come to power to deliberately nerf the u.s and its global influence. And maybe thats to our bebefit, i dunno..thsts a theory im still kicking around in my head. Because he's clearly backing us away from global affairs but making a show of still being relevant for the people who follow him.

It might honestly be what we need. Prices have to adjust to the home team and not this constant globalist pander.....im just awfully curious what the reaction will be from "trump people" once it dawns on them we arent and cant really tell people what to do anymore. 

If he makes noise about a gold standard or other hard currency backing......u can pop my collar cause i was right with my theory.

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I have an idea, instead of reperations lets spend money retraining the american workforce fir the new century while retaining the dignity of physical labor. But ofc that would entail a national discussion and consensus amongst one  the most grossly divided, greedy, materialisticly indulgent people on the planet. 

The idea of physical labor has been denigrated more and more for quite a few Generations. It's unfortunate but that's the way it is. The children of depression-era parents got the idea that if they didn't go to college they would wind up digging a ditch. With every step forward of Technology we have less and less need physical labor and that's been going on for hundreds of years. People with college degrees who can't find high paying jobs still sneer at people who fix toilets or collect trash. Retraining people for the new century is kind of a pie-in-the-sky idea. We just don't need hundreds of man-hours to do 21st century tasks. I don't know what you would propose training Tire Builders and dockworkers to do? I'm not saying it's not a noble idea but just wishful thinking. Heck even technically trained people art all that necessary since a supercomputer can do the job of hundreds of men with paper and pencil. Even the Performing Arts aren't safe with the Advent of synthesizers and that's been quite a few decades.

WSS

Archived