THE BROWNS BOARD

Favorite part so far

MLD Woody

41 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I am a veteran and I understand that as a veteran it's very difficult,  but you need to learn to separate behaving like a "coward" on a message board from the words true meaning. Here Cal only used it as a figure of speech not to be taken literally.

Of course you're not a really coward, and if you didn't put Cal on ignore you would have seen he made that quite clear.

The hate and vitriol toward this president is unjustified and highly irrational. The punishment doesn't fit the crime so to speak.  I haven't read many of your posts, but if your contribution to the discussion only involves throwing out insults without reason other than because you hate the guy, then it becomes really easy and convenient  to throw out the word "coward" to some. I'd rather call it being childish and immature.

And thank you for your service.

Before you arrived cal did that once before with me and he knows exactly how I take it. So it was intentional. Fool me once shame on  you. Fool me twice shame on me.

And you are welcome. Thank you as well.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

😂 Says the guy posting pictures. Does dodging the draft make you a coward? 

Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward just yet.

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Before you arrived cal did that once before with me and he knows exactly how I take it. So it was intentional. Fool me once shame on  you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Thanks but I was in the Air Force...so that shouldn't count to you Marine and Army guys. lol.

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I think Woody is the one with the Jihad against memes. There are questions about ccc's gender as well. 

🤔

WSS

Hmm,  well according to a couple of her posts it appears ccc has joined the intifada.

35 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Says the guy still being triggered by memes.

There is no draft, so don't you fret about being labeled a coward just yet.

Oh, it's not he memes, it's the stupidity and laziness. Nice dodge. I was talking about your war hero dodging the draft. 

16 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Oh, it's not he memes, it's the stupidity and laziness. Nice dodge. I was talking about your war hero dodging the draft. 

Again this isn't about Obama or Bill Clinton or Hillary. On the other hand Timothy McVeigh served his country. Was there a point?

WSS

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I see, then they must be valid after all.

Now that we've cleared that up... being lazy and stupid is you taking shots at others when it's all you've got.

10 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I see, then they must be valid after all.

Now that we've cleared that up... being lazy and stupid is you taking shots at others when it's all you've got.

Still waiting. Does it make you a coward if you dodged the draft? And yes Bill Clinton is a coward.

35 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Still waiting. Does it make you a coward if you dodged the draft? And yes Bill Clinton is a coward.

I'm glad that I was able to keep you in suspense.

I don't know why you even asked, don't all liberals feel dodging the draft is the righteous thing to do?

The answer is easy even for a simpleton to understand. Many view dodging the draft an act of cowardliness . Hence the word "dodged". If it were for a medical reason then no, not considered dodging...unless of course you were able to fake it.

10 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I don't know why you even asked, don't all liberals feel dodging the draft is the righteous thing to do?

The answer is easy even for a simpleton to understand. Many view dodging the draft an act of cowardliness . Hence the word "dodged". If it were for a medical reason then no, not considered dodging...unless of course you were able to fake it.

Quite honestly I come from the era of the draft lottery and I had a very high number. Had I not oh, I'm sure I would have explored ways to dodge the draft. CCC did you enlist? I don't particularly care which other members of the board served or didn't and only care about asking you because you've been bitching about it. I know we have a few members who enlisted, so if you did not, CCC, does that make their opinions more valid than yours?

WSS

57 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And just for Woody Ted Kaczynski the Unabomber went do Harvard and University of Michigan where he got his master's and doctorate in mathematics.

WSS

If he hadn't decided on attending Michigan, he would have turned out fine.

FYI I love memes. They're great. I'm a 26 year in a technical field... If course I enjoy memes.

It's not that I'm against memes. I'm against the shit use of memes, the butchering of memes, or presenting a blatant lie as truth in a meme. 

So, basically the bulk of what gets posted on here. 

There are studies showing older folks are more susceptible to fake news. They didn't grow up with the internet and can't distinguish between real and fake (or choose not to). I'm sure that ties into the type of and use of memes on here. They're all on Facebook getting increasingly political polarized sharing fake news with each other. Sad!

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

Thanks but I was in the Air Force...so that shouldn't count to you Marine and Army guys. lol.

There were two classes of people I counted on to cover my ass, artillery gunners and AF pilots. You will never have any idea how much I appreciated the service of both of those parts of our armed services and the people who supported them so they would be there on call 24/7. I would not still be here otherwise.

BTW do you know how a fairy tale differs from a war story?  One starts out with, "Once upon a time......" and the other starts out with, "This ain't no shit, there I was..."   LOL!😂

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Typical dishonest hypocrisy. I never once called Texag names, but started referring to his irrational cowardly sniping at Pres Trump, only after he started whining about my opinions, and called me a fool.

Then he referenced me again. But that is what liberals do - they dish it out, but can't take it, then they go and cry that they are an "innocent victim of..."

Their emotions cause them to be hypocrites - they like smarting off and name calling because it makes them HAPPY when THEY do it.

I thought Tex and I were online friends, but then he got a burr up his nose and went haywire.

****************************************************************************************

Defense Secretary Mattis 'retiring' at end of February

TexasAg1969 replied to DieHardBrownsFan's topic in POLITICAL DISCUSSION

...one that your fuckingfool keeps playing up to and doing the bidding for. If you think Obama was bad just wait until you see what happens in the middle east now. Christcal start using that fucking brain you have. Get out of Syria like that idiot Obama did in Iraq and up pops ISIS again and Turkey...

You're afool cal .

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Quite honestly I come from the era of the draft lottery and I had a very high number. Had I not oh, I'm sure I would have explored ways to dodge the draft. CCC did you enlist? I don't particularly care which other members of the board served or didn't and only care about asking you because you've been bitching about it. I know we have a few members who enlisted, so if you did not, CCC, does that make their opinions more valid than yours?

WSS

Yes I enlisted Dec 2001, right after I graduated from college. 

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

So you are saying you really believe Cadet Bone Spurs had a valid reason to dodge the draft? 

So there is texag, referring to somebody? as a "fuckingfool", and refers to me as DH as being fools.

In the second, obviously, texag got angwy and called me a fool directly.

But me, saying something he posts was cowardly, he gets outraged over the name-calling.

Pretty sad for texsag.

to repeat, I never called texsad a coward, but victimhood is necessary to be able to cover for

warped political emotions that conflict, and make them look otherwise completely out of touch with reality.

see tex, this is truth:

...one that your fuckingfool keeps playing up to and doing the bidding for. If you think Obama was bad just wait until you see what happens in the middle east now. Christcal start using that fucking brain you have. Get out of Syria like that idiot Obama did in Iraq and up pops ISIS again and Turkey...

You're afool cal .

22 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yes I enlisted Dec 2001, right after I graduated from college. 

So you are saying you really believe Cadet Bone Spurs had a valid reason to dodge the draft? 

You enlisted after graduating college?  You didn't go in as an officer?  

E-4? senior airman? I was that for a long time - refused to become an E-5 - didn't plan on being a lifer, so, it wasn't more money being a staff sergeant...

dang. I wonder what E I could have been, had I went ahead and joined the OSI when a full bird colonel wanted to recruit me.

But I turned it down - I don't look good in a crew cut, and had a bad knee, so bad, I was permanently 2-a draft exempt unless in a national emergency.... because of it.

Archived