THE BROWNS BOARD

Still waiting for TexAg to apologize - but liberals never say it

calfoxwc

a serious goofball, perhaps. Actually, it isn't me inventing that - I got that from my smallish Korean friend in the service. he wasn't very big, was a gentle quiet guy - who was a fascinating artist - he would draw drawings of loved ones from pictures for guys. Man, he was a gentle, amazing artist.

One day, the other airman, a tall hoodlum jackwagon guy in our office was picking on him again, and my friend was ignoring him again. But this time, the jackwagon went over and was smarting off to him next to his ear at his desk. My friend still ignored him.

Then, the jackwagon pushed on his head in anger to get noticed, and I just got halfway out of my chair to go get the jackwagon away from him.

However, my smallish Korean friend grabbed this guy, whipped him around, and slammed the moron face down into the edge of his desk. the jackwagon was redfaced, quivering in pain, and was whimpering something like "ok, sorry" in a high voice, and my friend told him to never to come after him again. Something like that. It took about...maybe three seconds?

And jackwagon boy was let go, made his way to his desk. shaking.  in pain. So, I settled back down in my chair in awe, blinking like, what the.... jackwagon boy was never a bully again, I think.

turns out, my friend was learning martial arts most of his young life, before his family moved here.

I think he grew up to be just like Mr. Miaggi. lol

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

He's just a child

actually, woodpecker, I don't look my age - and I'm retired. People ask why, and I always tell em the truth -

I'm chronically immature. But I have many stories to tell, most of us do.

Except you - in your mind, you peck wood. and concrete. But you have no stories, you haven't grown up enough to actually live life.

Still waiting for your guaranteed free stuff I take it.

Free birdseed. Free ornithological care...

how gay.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That's not true Cal. 

One time it was cold out and a magic mule saved me from a pond

a pond is easier to get out of than a spring, woodpecker.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Here we are on page two and still no apology for some mythical something that I have successfully ignored. LOL!😂

LOL

typical - ignore reality, pretend it doesn't exist, and no matter what, pretend YOU are a victim.

***************************************************************************************

Defense Secretary Mattis 'retiring' at end of February

TexasAg1969 replied to DieHardBrownsFan's topic in POLITICAL DISCUSSION

...one that your fuckingfool keeps playing up to and doing the bidding for. If you think Obama was bad just wait until you see what happens in the middle east now. Christcal start using that fucking brain you have. Get out of Syria like that idiot Obama did in Iraq and up pops ISIS again and Turkey...

Defense Secretary Mattis 'retiring' at end of February

TexasAg1969 replied to DieHardBrownsFan's topic in POLITICAL DISCUSSION

You're afool cal .

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Here we are on page two and still no apology for some mythical something that I have successfully ignored. LOL!😂

gee, I guess he won't see this either, his avoidance of personal responsibility is obvious to the entire board.

he won't see this either? hahahaha.

68a8b821ce9babedbcf7509f0641f3c1.gif

Archived