THE BROWNS BOARD

The Paqui One Chip Challenge

OldBrownsFan

we never mess with em. I grew a few super hot pepper plants for the fun of it - to make some test spray to keep critters away...

and when they were ripe, I picked em - put em in a cardboard carton, and kept on gardening. It was hot, later on,

I wiped my forehead with the BACK of my hand, and later, the hot was burning my forehead...

nah. threw em away.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

we never mess with em. I grew a few super hot pepper plants for the fun of it - to make some test spray to keep critters away...

and when they were ripe, I picked em - put em in a cardboard carton, and kept on gardening. It was hot, later on,

I wiped my forehead with the BACK of my hand, and later, the hot was burning my forehead...

nah. threw em away.

A lady I worked with in the 80's gave me some to try. Her and her husband grew them in their garden. I didn't believe her when she told me how hot they were and she gave me some to take home and try. Wow I thought I knew what hot was all about but those peppers were unbelievably hot. Worse my son who was only about two at the time decided to give one to our poor dog.  

**** Maybe Cal you should think about selling those peppers. Those Paqui chips sell for five bucks for one single chip...

Am I the only one that thinks those challenges went on way too long? I get it dude they're hot.

Restaurant manager friend of mine told me about some hot sauce that the food distributors were selling oh, they turn off the lights so there was just a little bit of a glow from maybe the exit sign put a drop on a piece of meat and watch the smoke come up. Another restaurant made chicken wings with that shit and if you could eat 6 it was free.

WSS

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Where can u get em?

Since they are now out of stock the prices have gone insane (as if 5 bucks for a chip wasn't bad enough). On Ebay someone is selling one for a mere $1,500.00 with free shipping.What a bargain. Another one is listed at $499.00. Actually the cheapest one on Ebay is listed at $85.00 plus over 8 dollars for shipping...you know what they say about a fool and their money

You haven't lived until you eat Thia food. There is a place in Austin that gave me a sample of something call nuclear chicken which had little red atom bombs or something to indicate how hot it was. I lost track of how many glasses of cold icewater I had after just  one bite. I'll put it this way, there was nothing left in any sinus after that was done. Holy Smokes!!!!! That was the hottest mucus clearing stuff I ever had. Tear ducts went dry too.🌶️🌶️🔱🔱

Archived