THE BROWNS BOARD

THIS is the most disturbing thing we learned from the Cohen hearing

Vambo

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/marc-thiessen-this-is-the-most-disturbing-thing-we-learned-from-the-cohen-hearing

But we did learn something disturbing at Wednesday's hearing -- how shameless the new Democratic House majority will be in their efforts to undermine the Trump presidency. Democrats scheduled the Cohen hearing on the very same day the president was in Vietnam trying to broker a deal on the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. We all had a stake in the president's success. They could have waited one day to avoid creating a distraction during a critical diplomatic moment. But they didn't, because for Democrats it seems that embarrassing Trump is more important than disarming a tyrant.

Talk about sleazy.

Well we already knew Trump supporters don't care how much of a piece of shit their war hero is. So I guess you might have a point. The second dog and pony show had the same success as the first one. 

Fox news opinion piece, great find there... You guys are just terrified to come out of your echo chamber. 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Well we already knew Trump supporters don't care how much of a piece of shit their war hero is. So I guess you might have a point. The second dog and pony show had the same success as the first one. 

Fox news opinion piece, great find there... You guys are just terrified to come out of your echo chamber. 

What are you babbling about now? LoL

15 hours ago, Vambo said:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/marc-thiessen-this-is-the-most-disturbing-thing-we-learned-from-the-cohen-hearing

But we did learn something disturbing at Wednesday's hearing -- how shameless the new Democratic House majority will be in their efforts to undermine the Trump presidency. Democrats scheduled the Cohen hearing on the very same day the president was in Vietnam trying to broker a deal on the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. We all had a stake in the president's success. They could have waited one day to avoid creating a distraction during a critical diplomatic moment. But they didn't, because for Democrats it seems that embarrassing Trump is more important than disarming a tyrant.

Talk about sleazy.

"What comes around goes around."-Bill Clinton

"I did not have sex with that woman"

"okay, I lied, but chicken littles like Texsag will ignore it. except they pretend to hate liars otherwise. go figure. hahaha"

Bill Clinton

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

The Chinese actually donated to the Clinton campaign. And then Clinton gave them missle technology.

Makes perfect sense to investigate Trump then! 🤪

Archived