THE BROWNS BOARD

Perfect summation of republican logic...

Clevfan4life

Well that's one reason that you and the rest of the Democrats are idiots. Or the lefties or the progressives or whatever the fuck you decide to call yourselves.

Look, there are birth control devices available all over the United States. Had all kinds of birth control medications, perfectly legal . Subsidized by organizations like Planned Parenthood they are between cheap and free. There are rubber machines in 1/2 the bathrooms across the United States had a tire section of them and every Pharmacy.

The only problem you might have with some Republicans is the ones that support the idea that there are a couple of religious freedoms in this country, albeit on death's door, but the idea that some folks shouldn't have to pay for birth control and abortions is one of them. Yes we know we all pay taxes for shit we don't want but that one's actually a law so suck it up.

As for the men try this. Just don't blow your load and some stupid horror that you have no intention of learning her last name. Just put on a rubber. By the way hopefully you're not too stupid to use one properly. PS if the one in a million chance happens at all the birth control methods fail abortions are cheap and readily available. So just stop fucking whining.

PS nobody gets pregnant and carries a child to term because they can't afford a fucking rubber. By-the-way Cleve considering your receptacle of choice would be a man's ass hole I think you're both safe from unwanted pregnancy.

😘

WSS

14 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:45 AM, Clevfan4life said:

24899701_1450997324999141_75092187606215

My oh my the poor mama can't catch a break can she?  Although that last paragraph not sure if I ever heard Republican lawmakers argue....most likely placed there to give effect and sensationalize. What else is new.

Why doesn't the government simply give Americans to option to pay additional taxes on their 1040's ...to go toward funding one of the above programs.

As morally superior and compassionate libs claim to be, I'm sure they would be jump at the opportunity to help fight this " Republican war on women" ...even if they knew their conservative neighbor won't contribute a dime.  Billions could be generated.

5 minutes ago, Gorka said:

My oh my the poor mama can't catch a break can she?  Although that last paragraph not sure if I ever heard Republican lawmakers argue.

Why doesn't the government simply give Americans to option to pay additional taxes on their 1040's ...to go toward funding one of the above programs.

As morally superior and compassionate libs claim to be, I'm sure they would be jump at the opportunity to help fight this " Republican war on women" ...even if they knew their conservative neighbor won't contribute a dime.  Billions could be generated.

Of course I bet the bulk of Po people vote Democrat and are on a lower income and education level meaning they most likely don't pay any taxes as it is and get free or heavily subsidized Healthcare.

WSS

37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course I bet the bulk of Po people vote Democrat and are on a lower income and education level meaning they most likely don't pay any taxes as it is and get free or heavily subsidized Healthcare.

WSS

They don't need to rely on the po folks. They don't now. It remains status quo.  Just more taxes. Let the millions of middle class liberals acting as elitists such as our friends on this board... lest we forget millionaire's in Hollywood... and those professional athletes...I'm sure they would volunteer their money without giving it a second thought because of they are so morally superior and above us.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

2_6.png

gr-pm-repsndems-462.gif

Just for context.

The higher the wage you make, the less you like taxes.  The more time you spend in academia, the more liberal you become.  Pretty much what one would expect, no?  But highly educated, wealthy people are not going to be the base of either party, so this doesn't necessarily disprove what Steve is saying.

26 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

The higher the wage you make, the less you like taxes.  The more time you spend in academia, the more liberal you become.  Pretty much what one would expect, no?  But highly educated, wealthy people are not going to be the base of either party, so this doesn't necessarily disprove what Steve is saying.

Yeah you are thinking about what the GOP used to be, this is the Trump GOP. 

The more time in school, is the more time not living in the real world.

Young people say liberal things, then they get out of school, and say...

"hey, where is all my paycheck going, dammit?"

and they realize that it's THEM that are paying all the bills, and taxes,

while they watch other people happily game the system for free welfare, section eight housing,

free food stamps.

Now, it's illegals they want on the public dole.

Out of school = facing reality.

Except for those who are locked into only living on their old elitist emotions -

if elitism is that much an addiction.

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Put context to how income and education effect political affiliation

I think we've been aware of that for a while. It really doesn't have much to do with the point I was making but yes. Especially among those who are over-educated and feel they are underpaid. For example to another angle here, doctors who generally perform a vital service seem to lean a little bit to the right while lawyers who prey off of scumbags who want to get rich from a slip and fall etc lean left.  

Of course that's not exactly who we are talking about in this discussion anyway.

WSS

Archived