THE BROWNS BOARD

A gay superhero?

htownbrown

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44292/hype-over-feminist-captain-marvel-eclipsed-buzz-james-barrett

Anyone want to guess what his super power is?

I fail to understand the importance of being gay and a superhero.  We don't even know the sexual preference of most superheroes.  Since they all wear leggings anyways, one could make a case for them being gay already.

I just don't understand how this will be a compelling enough plot to sell tickets.

43 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/44292/hype-over-feminist-captain-marvel-eclipsed-buzz-james-barrett

Anyone want to guess what his super power is?

I fail to understand the importance of being gay and a superhero.  We don't even know the sexual preference of most superheroes.  Since they all wear leggings anyways, one could make a case for them being gay already.

I just don't understand how this will be a compelling enough plot to sell tickets.

Can throw glitter and use telekinesis for interior decorating?

35 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Can throw glitter and use telekinesis for interior decorating?

LOL

14 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

How about, Ben Dover? Jenna Talia?

Or Dick Hertzer?

LOL

"hey, you criminals thtop doing criminal things, or I will thlap you thilly"

Ughh, i have zero issue with an organic oroginal story centered around an lbgt character, but marvel utterly nauseates me for even considering this.

First, these characters sexuality is completely irrelevant to begin with. And second, trying to conjure up an lbgt character and shoe horn him/her into the marvel universe is just a cynical cultural cash grab. Hollywood is so god damn nauseating anymore.

I can already see the snide internet trolls calling it black panther for queers and such......😂

4 hours ago, htownbrown said:

I'm guessing he will shoot rainbow plasma beams that infect you with an aggressive form of HIV.

egad, that is funny! lol

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

First, these characters sexuality is completely irrelevant to begin with. 

Bingo, I have no idea why the movie studios came up with this stupid premise in the first place.

Archived